- 250 g granita biscuits
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 large (600g) mango, sliced thinly
- 2 passionfruit, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 large (600g) ripe mango, diced
- 250 g cream cheese, softened, chopped
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/180°C fan. Grease a 16.5cm x 26.5cm rectangular loose base flan tin.
- 2Process biscuits and ginger until coarse crumbs. Add butter and process until combined. Press mixture into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- 3Make ricotta filling.
- 4Pour ricotta filling over the chilled biscuit base; bake for 35 minutes or until mixture is just set. Cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 5To serve, top with mango and drizzle with fresh passionfruit.
- 6Process juice, sugar and mango until smooth. Add cheese, ricotta, eggs, egg yolk and zest; process until smooth.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooked lamb shank pieToday 5:13am
- Caramel sliceYesterday 11:16pm
- Corn and kidney bean quesadillas with tomato salsaYesterday 1:00pm
- Slow-cooked lamb with white beansYesterday 1:00pm
- Linguine primavera & poached eggsYesterday 1:00pm
- Brown fried rice with carrot, cabbage and red onionYesterday 1:00pm
- Raspberry crumble almond tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Braised beef cheeks in red wineYesterday 1:00pm
- Turkish eggs (Shakshuka)Yesterday 1:00pm
- Carrot cake with lemon cream cheese frostingYesterday 1:00pm
- Barley, chicken and sesame slawYesterday 1:00pm
- Creamy mushroom and spinach gnocchiYesterday 1:00pm
- Fish and chipsYesterday 1:00pm
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloniYesterday 1:00pm
- Jam rollYesterday 1:00pm
- Cumin-spiced steak with white bean hummusYesterday 1:00pm