- 250 g granita biscuits
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 large (600g) mango, sliced thinly
- 2 passionfruit, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 large (600g) ripe mango, diced
- 250 g cream cheese, softened, chopped
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/180°C fan. Grease a 16.5cm x 26.5cm rectangular loose base flan tin.
- 2Process biscuits and ginger until coarse crumbs. Add butter and process until combined. Press mixture into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- 3Make ricotta filling.
- 4Pour ricotta filling over the chilled biscuit base; bake for 35 minutes or until mixture is just set. Cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 5To serve, top with mango and drizzle with fresh passionfruit.
- 6Process juice, sugar and mango until smooth. Add cheese, ricotta, eggs, egg yolk and zest; process until smooth.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeToday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 10:21pm
- Baked cauliflowerYesterday 2:00pm
- Sensational sweet tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect panna cotta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021