- 250 g granita biscuits
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 large (600g) mango, sliced thinly
- 2 passionfruit, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 large (600g) ripe mango, diced
- 250 g cream cheese, softened, chopped
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/180°C fan. Grease a 16.5cm x 26.5cm rectangular loose base flan tin.
- 2Process biscuits and ginger until coarse crumbs. Add butter and process until combined. Press mixture into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- 3Make ricotta filling.
- 4Pour ricotta filling over the chilled biscuit base; bake for 35 minutes or until mixture is just set. Cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 5To serve, top with mango and drizzle with fresh passionfruit.
- 6Process juice, sugar and mango until smooth. Add cheese, ricotta, eggs, egg yolk and zest; process until smooth.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Seeded parmesan crispsJan 31, 2021
- Banana berry breakfast sorbetJan 30, 2021
- Boston baked beansToday 5:03am
- Dessert recipes starring fresh peachesToday 4:18am
- 25 pasta recipesToday 1:08am
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Our best cupcake recipesYesterday 11:12pm
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Lamb rack with sourdough, lemon and herb crustYesterday 10:43pm
- Lamb chops with slow-roast tomatoesYesterday 9:00pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Roast stuffed mushroomsYesterday 1:00pm
- Potato samosasYesterday 1:00pm
- Breakfast and brunch recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Banana pancakes with butterscotch sauceYesterday 1:00pm