- 250 g granita biscuits
- 1½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 large (600g) mango, sliced thinly
- 2 passionfruit, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ⅓ cup (75g) caster sugar
- 1 large (600g) ripe mango, diced
- 250 g cream cheese, softened, chopped
- 250 g ricotta
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C/180°C fan. Grease a 16.5cm x 26.5cm rectangular loose base flan tin.
- 2Process biscuits and ginger until coarse crumbs. Add butter and process until combined. Press mixture into base of prepared pan. Refrigerate.
- 3Make ricotta filling.
- 4Pour ricotta filling over the chilled biscuit base; bake for 35 minutes or until mixture is just set. Cool then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 5To serve, top with mango and drizzle with fresh passionfruit.
- 6Process juice, sugar and mango until smooth. Add cheese, ricotta, eggs, egg yolk and zest; process until smooth.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- RatatouilleToday 6:11am
- Easter lunch recipesToday 12:43am
- Vegetarian eggplant recipesToday 12:20am
- Scone recipesYesterday 11:38pm
- PikeletsYesterday 6:00pm
- Delicious cornflake cookies and slicesYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Sausage casseroleYesterday 2:00pm
- Irish soda bread rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Gluten-free sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Beef bourguignon and potato pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter baking ideasYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 classic baking recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easter carrot cake with spiced buttercream & caramel sauceYesterday 2:30am
- Melting momentsApr 06, 2020
- Easter bunny cakeApr 06, 2020