- 1/2 medium (750g) butternut pumpkin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, halved
- 1/4 cup (60ml) cream (35 per cent, not thickened)
- 1/3 cup (25g) grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Peel the pumpkin, remove seeds and chop into even pieces.
- 2Bake the pumpkin and garlic in a greased small ovenproof dish, uncovered, for about 25 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- 3Pour cream over pumpkin in dish; sprinkle with salt, pepper and parmesan. Bake, uncovered, for a further 25 minutes until tender and browned.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pork dinner recipesToday 1:00am
- Mexican riceYesterday 1:00pm
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootYesterday 1:00pm
- Soft ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Lovely lamington recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy one-pan roast chicken breasts with veggiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lamington cream layer cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Eggplant bolognese bakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Rocky roadYesterday 1:00pm
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietYesterday 1:00pm
- Kimchi 2 waysYesterday 1:00pm
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 banana bread recipesYesterday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastYesterday 12:23am