Pork kway teow
- 400 gram fresh wide rice noodles in large heatproof bowl
- 600 gram pork mince in heated oiled wok
- 1 thinly sliced medium brown onion
- 1 thinly sliced medium red capsicum
- 1 finely chopped 10cm stick fresh lemon grass
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar
- 1 finely choppednm fresh long red chilli
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
Pork kway teow
- 1Place 400g fresh wide rice noodles in large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water; separate with fork, drain.
- 2Stir-fry 600g pork mince in heated oiled wok until browned. Remove from wok.
- 3Stir-fry 1 thinly sliced medium brown onion, 1 thinly sliced medium red capsicum and 1 finely chopped 10cm stick fresh lemon grass in same heated wok until onion softens.
- 4Return mince to wok with noodles, 2 tablespoons light soy sauce, ¼ cup lemon juice and 1 tablespoon grated palm sugar; stir-fry until hot.
- 5Stir in 1 finely chopped fresh long red chilli and 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022