- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 x 335g pizza bases
- 100 gram thinly sliced ham
- 200 gram thinly sliced fontina cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Oil two oven trays.
- 2Combine olive oil, garlic cloves and fresh sage leaves in small bowl; spread over pizza bases then top with ham and cheese.
- 3Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes.
We used large (25cm diameter) packaged pizza bases for this recipe. Fontina is an Italian cows-milk cheese that has a smooth but firm texture and a mild, nutty flavour. Mozzarella can be substituted for the fontina.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 5 make-from-scratch desserts to share and impressYesterday 10:00pm
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeYesterday 6:35am
- Chocolate fig panforteYesterday 1:18am
- Christmas candy cane sliceYesterday 12:46am
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021
- Lemon chickenNov 30, 2021