- 1 bunch pineapple (2kg), peeled, cored, chopped coarsely
- 1.25 litre (5 cups) water
- 2/3 cup (160ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1.3 kilogram (6 cups) sugar
- 1Combine pineapple, the water and juice in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 1 hour or until pineapple is soft.
- 2Stir in sugar; stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves. Boil, uncovered, without stirring, about 30 minutes or until jam jells when tested.
- 3Pour hot jam into hot sterilised jars; seal while hot.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Caramel éclairsToday 6:12am
- How to poach the perfect eggToday 4:00am
- Chickpea shakshukaToday 12:43am
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken schnitzelYesterday 2:00pm
- 23 brilliant baked cheesecakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Warm up with these hot breakfastsYesterday 2:00pm
- Apple cinnamon scrollsYesterday 2:00pm
- 28 delicious roast chicken dinnersYesterday 2:00pm
- Thai red curry fishYesterday 2:00pm
- Nan's lemon chickenYesterday 2:00pm
- Sensational sweet tartsYesterday 12:42am
- Cottage pieApr 19, 2021
- Lemon tartApr 19, 2021
- Sweet pies perfect for dessertApr 19, 2021