- 1 bunch pineapple (2kg), peeled, cored, chopped coarsely
- 1.25 litre (5 cups) water
- 2/3 cup (160ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1.3 kilogram (6 cups) sugar
- 1Combine pineapple, the water and juice in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, about 1 hour or until pineapple is soft.
- 2Stir in sugar; stir over heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves. Boil, uncovered, without stirring, about 30 minutes or until jam jells when tested.
- 3Pour hot jam into hot sterilised jars; seal while hot.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021