- 2 25cm (10-inch) round pizza bases
- 1 cup bottle arrabbiata pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cup pizza cheese
- 125 gram thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven.
- 2Place pizza bases on trays, spread with sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of pizza cheese. Top with pepperoni and capsicum; sprinkle with remaining cheese; season.
- 3Bake pizzas 15 minutes, or until bases are browned and crisp.
We used an arrabbiata-style pasta sauce for this recipe; it is a tomato-based pasta sauce that has been infused with chilli, onion, garlic and sometimes pancetta. You can use any bottled tomato pasta sauce you like. This pizza is not suitable to freeze.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020