- 2 25cm (10-inch) round pizza bases
- 1 cup bottle arrabbiata pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cup pizza cheese
- 125 gram thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven.
- 2Place pizza bases on trays, spread with sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of pizza cheese. Top with pepperoni and capsicum; sprinkle with remaining cheese; season.
- 3Bake pizzas 15 minutes, or until bases are browned and crisp.
We used an arrabbiata-style pasta sauce for this recipe; it is a tomato-based pasta sauce that has been infused with chilli, onion, garlic and sometimes pancetta. You can use any bottled tomato pasta sauce you like. This pizza is not suitable to freeze.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 25 pasta recipesToday 2:08am
- Slow-cooker butter chickenYesterday 5:00pm
- Chocolate crackle sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 18 vegetarian stews and casserolesYesterday 2:00pm
- Butter chicken puff pastry hand piesYesterday 2:00pm
- Easy recipes to bake with your little onesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Caprese saladJul 01, 2022
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertJul 01, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022