- 2 25cm (10-inch) round pizza bases
- 1 cup bottle arrabbiata pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cup pizza cheese
- 125 gram thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven.
- 2Place pizza bases on trays, spread with sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup of pizza cheese. Top with pepperoni and capsicum; sprinkle with remaining cheese; season.
- 3Bake pizzas 15 minutes, or until bases are browned and crisp.
We used an arrabbiata-style pasta sauce for this recipe; it is a tomato-based pasta sauce that has been infused with chilli, onion, garlic and sometimes pancetta. You can use any bottled tomato pasta sauce you like. This pizza is not suitable to freeze.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupJan 20, 2022
- 30 sweet slice recipesJan 20, 2022
- Fresh tomato pizzettasJan 20, 2022
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022