- 150 gram frozen mixed berries
- 2/3 cup low-fat vanilla custard
- 2 almond biscotti, finely chopped
- 1Layer berries custard in two 3/4-cup (180ml) serving glasses. Sprinkle with biscotti.
- 2Stand for 20 minutes, or until berries have thawed. Serve.
You can thaw the berries in the microwave but assembling this dessert when frozen means you get perfect layers. Assemble it before dinner and it will be ready for dessert. You could make a tropical fool with seeded fresh lychees and fresh passionfruit pulp.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salad of roasted beetroot with goat's cheese and walnutsYesterday 2:00pm
- Iced vovosYesterday 2:00pm
- Salmon pattiesYesterday 2:00pm
- Picnic food ideasYesterday 1:58am
- Sri Lankan potato and pea curryYesterday 1:36am
- Japanese katsu chicken curryYesterday 1:24am
- Southern fried chickenSep 15, 2021
- 27 simple risottosSep 15, 2021
- 46 perfect pea recipesSep 15, 2021
- Karaage chicken with Sriracha mayonnaiseSep 15, 2021
- Marble cakeSep 15, 2021
- Fish fingers with mushy peasSep 15, 2021
- 24 amazing ways to use the humble onionSep 14, 2021
- 32 wonderful ways with cornSep 14, 2021
- Monte Carlo biscuitsSep 14, 2021