- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small leek (200g), sliced thinly
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups (120g) firmly packed baby spinach leaves, chopped finely
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 100 gram goat's feta, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line 8 holes of a 12-hole (1/2 cup/80ml) muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook leek, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until leek is soft. Add spinach; cook, stirring, 30 seconds or until wilted. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs, cream and herbs in a medium jug; season.
- 4Divide spinach mixture into pan holes; pour in egg mixture, then top with feta.
- 5Bake frittatas for 20 minutes or until set. Leave in pan for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Blackberry parfaitToday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesYesterday 11:15pm
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019