- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small leek (200g), sliced thinly
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups (120g) firmly packed baby spinach leaves, chopped finely
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 100 gram goat's feta, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line 8 holes of a 12-hole (1/2 cup/80ml) muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook leek, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until leek is soft. Add spinach; cook, stirring, 30 seconds or until wilted. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs, cream and herbs in a medium jug; season.
- 4Divide spinach mixture into pan holes; pour in egg mixture, then top with feta.
- 5Bake frittatas for 20 minutes or until set. Leave in pan for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Perfect potato saladNov 15, 2019
- Banoffee pieNov 14, 2019
- 13 outstanding Christmas dessertsNov 14, 2019
- Classic Christmas trifleNov 14, 2019
- 24 last-minute dinner recipes for entertainingNov 14, 2019
- White ChristmasNov 13, 2019
- How to make an easy gingerbread houseNov 13, 2019
- How to make basic sconesNov 13, 2019
- Caesar saladNov 13, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladNov 13, 2019
- Meatloaf recipe - classicNov 13, 2019
- Lemon meringue pieNov 13, 2019
- How to make a towering pavlova Christmas treeNov 13, 2019
- Curried sausagesNov 13, 2019
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesNov 12, 2019