- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small leek (200g), sliced thinly
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 cups (120g) firmly packed baby spinach leaves, chopped finely
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) pouring cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 100 gram goat's feta, crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line 8 holes of a 12-hole (1/2 cup/80ml) muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat; cook leek, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until leek is soft. Add spinach; cook, stirring, 30 seconds or until wilted. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- 3Whisk eggs, cream and herbs in a medium jug; season.
- 4Divide spinach mixture into pan holes; pour in egg mixture, then top with feta.
- 5Bake frittatas for 20 minutes or until set. Leave in pan for 5 minutes before serving warm or at room temperature.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Chilli barbecued haloumi recipe with zucchini saladYesterday 4:00pm
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauceMar 21, 2019
- Pommes AnnaMar 20, 2019
- Chocolate Easter frecklesMar 20, 2019
- Noughts and crosses chocolate chip easter bunsMar 20, 2019
- 7 creative ways to take damper to the next levelMar 19, 2019
- Easy hot cross bunsMar 18, 2019
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019