- 2 cups (300g) frozen diced mango, thawed (see tips)
- ½ cup (110g) caster sugar
- 600 ml thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime rind
- ¼ cup (60ml) lime juice
- 4 small leaves gelatine (6g)
- 2 (560g) coconut yoghurt
- 1 cups medium ripe mango (430g), sliced thinly
- 100 gram vanilla mini meringues
- 1Blend or process thawed mango until smooth.
- 2Combine sugar, cream, rind and juice in a medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until mixture reaches just below simmering point.
- 3Meanwhile, soak gelatine in a small bowl of cold water for 5 minutes or until softened. Remove cream mixture from the heat. Squeeze excess water from gelatine, add gelatine to pan; stir until dissolved.
- 4Pour cream mixture into a large bowl. Stir in mango and yoghurt. Strain through a fine sieve into a large jug.
- 5Divide mixture among six 1¼-cup (310ml) shallow ramekins or bowls. Place on trays; cover, refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- 6Gently place sliced mango and meringues on panna cottas; serve.
You can use chopped fresh mango, if you prefer; you will need 2 medium mangoes (860g).Panna cotta can be made a day ahead and refrigerated. Decorate just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021