- 250 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 280 gram choc-coated malt balls
- 100 grams unsalted butter, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 400 gram milk eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Grease 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Process 200g of the biscuits until fine; chop remaining biscuits coarsely.
- 3Reserve 40 whole choc-malt balls; coarsely chop 1 cup of the remaining balls. Reserve any extra choc-malt balls for another use.
- 4Stir butter and condensed milk in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 5Combine processed and chopped biscuits with chopped choc-malt balls in medium bowl; stir in butter mixture. Press mixture into pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 6Stir chocolate and oil in medium heatproof bowl over medium saucepan of simmering water until smooth; spread over biscuit base. Top with reserved choc-malt balls. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set before cutting.
Slice will keep for 4 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Roast pork with apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 1:00pm
- Savoury apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- MayonnaiseYesterday 1:00pm
- 32 amazing ways with applesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Jerk chickensYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Ice blocks and popsicles to cool you downOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021