- 250 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 280 gram choc-coated malt balls
- 100 grams unsalted butter, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 400 gram milk eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Grease 20cm x 30cm rectangular pan; line base and long sides with baking paper, extending paper 5cm over sides.
- 2Process 200g of the biscuits until fine; chop remaining biscuits coarsely.
- 3Reserve 40 whole choc-malt balls; coarsely chop 1 cup of the remaining balls. Reserve any extra choc-malt balls for another use.
- 4Stir butter and condensed milk in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 5Combine processed and chopped biscuits with chopped choc-malt balls in medium bowl; stir in butter mixture. Press mixture into pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 6Stir chocolate and oil in medium heatproof bowl over medium saucepan of simmering water until smooth; spread over biscuit base. Top with reserved choc-malt balls. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set before cutting.
Slice will keep for 4 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021