- 300 ml pouring cream
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- ⅓ cup (80ml) boiling water
- 375 grams Greek-style vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1Stir cream,lime rind and sugar in a medium saucepan, over high heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves.
- 2Sprinkle gelatine over the boiling water in a small heatproof jug, stand jug in a small saucepan of simmering water; stir until gelatine dissolves. Strain mixture to remove rind.
- 3Stir gelatine mixture into hot cream mixture. Transfer to a medium bowl; cool.
- 4Stir yoghurt and lime juice into cooled cream mixture. Rinse six ½-cup (125ml) moulds with cold water; drain, do not wipe dry. Pour yoghurt mixture into moulds, cover loosely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Carefully turn panna cotta onto plates.
- 5Peel rind thinly from 1 lime avoiding white pith; cut into long thin strips. Serve panna cotta drizzled with honey, topped with lime rind.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 5 make-from-scratch desserts to share and impressYesterday 10:00pm
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeYesterday 6:35am
- Chocolate fig panforteYesterday 1:18am
- Christmas candy cane sliceYesterday 12:46am
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021
- Lemon chickenNov 30, 2021