- 100 grams white chocolate, melted
- 395 grams can sweetened condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract with seeds
- 100 grams chocolate-coated honeycomb, chopped
- 16 Dutch syrup or caramel waffles (stroopwafels)
- Chocolate-coated honeycomb, extra, to serve
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 150 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1Place chocolate in a medium bowl and stir in condensed milk until combined.
- 2Beat cream and vanilla in a bowl with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture in 2 batches with a balloon whisk.
- 3Transfer mixture to a loaf pan or freezerproof container. Cover and freeze for 1½ hours or until beginning to firm. Stir in honeycomb. Cover and freeze overnight until firm.
- 4Make chocolate drizzle.
- 5Sandwich small scoops of ice-cream between two waffles.
Serve with chocolate drizzle and sprinkle with extra honeycomb,
if you like.
- 6Bring cream almost to the boil in a small saucepan. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool.
The ice-cream melts quickly so work with one sandwich at a time and serve immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Red lentil and pumpkin wrapsToday 1:44am
- 30 quick and easy recipesYesterday 11:46pm
- Blackberry parfaitYesterday 12:43am
- Pork silverside roast with maple-roasted vegiesJul 21, 2019
- Quick & easy minestroneJul 19, 2019
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesJul 19, 2019
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesJul 18, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladJul 18, 2019
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019