- 100 grams white chocolate, melted
- 395 grams can sweetened condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract with seeds
- 100 grams chocolate-coated honeycomb, chopped
- 16 Dutch syrup or caramel waffles (stroopwafels)
- Chocolate-coated honeycomb, extra, to serve
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 150 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 1Place chocolate in a medium bowl and stir in condensed milk until combined.
- 2Beat cream and vanilla in a bowl with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Fold into chocolate mixture in 2 batches with a balloon whisk.
- 3Transfer mixture to a loaf pan or freezerproof container. Cover and freeze for 1½ hours or until beginning to firm. Stir in honeycomb. Cover and freeze overnight until firm.
- 4Make chocolate drizzle.
- 5Sandwich small scoops of ice-cream between two waffles.
Serve with chocolate drizzle and sprinkle with extra honeycomb,
if you like.
- 6Bring cream almost to the boil in a small saucepan. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. Cool.
The ice-cream melts quickly so work with one sandwich at a time and serve immediately.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019