- 40 gram melted butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Cut potatoes in half horizontally; slice thinly, without cutting all the way through. Coat in combined melted butter and olive oil; place in baking dish.
- 3Roast, uncovered, 45 minutes, brushing with oil mixture. Roast a further 15 minutes, without brushing, or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Sprinkle combined breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese over potatoes; roast about 10 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Winter vegie bowlYesterday 2:53am
- Spicy zucchini and ricotta pasta shellsYesterday 1:35am
- Cauliflower recipesJul 05, 2020
- Silverside frittersJul 05, 2020
- 10 meals that are quick, easy and healthyJul 05, 2020
- Perfect pumpkin recipesJul 05, 2020
- Pumpkin pieJul 05, 2020
- Double chocolate brownie cookiesJul 03, 2020
- Osso buco with gremolataJul 02, 2020
- Quince galetteJul 02, 2020
- Easy rissole recipesJul 02, 2020
- Silverbeet and ricotta dumplingsJul 02, 2020
- Pear & ginger upside-down cakeJul 02, 2020
- Coffee & cardamon brisketJul 02, 2020
- Rocky roadJul 02, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJul 02, 2020