- 40 gram melted butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup stale breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Cut potatoes in half horizontally; slice thinly, without cutting all the way through. Coat in combined melted butter and olive oil; place in baking dish.
- 3Roast, uncovered, 45 minutes, brushing with oil mixture. Roast a further 15 minutes, without brushing, or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Sprinkle combined breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese over potatoes; roast about 10 minutes or until browned lightly.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021