- 11 plain graham crackers
- 2 teaspoon gelatin
- 3 tablespoon water
- 7 (ounces) low-fat plain yogurt
- 8 (ounces) light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 fresh figs, cut into wedges
- 1Grease a deep 7 1/2-inch square cake pan, line bottom and sides with parchment paper, extending 2 inches above two opposing sides of pan.
- 2Place crackers in prepared pan, trim to cover bottom in a single layer.
- 3Sprinkle gelatin over the water in small heatproof measuring cup, place cup in small saucepan of simmering water, stir until gelatin dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
- 4Using electric mixer, beat yogurt and cream cheese in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in honey and cardamom, then gelatin mixture, pour into prepared pan. Cover, refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 5Serve cheesecake topped with fig wedges.
Thickly sliced fresh nectarines or peaches can be used in place of figs.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupJan 20, 2022
- 30 sweet slice recipesJan 20, 2022
- Fresh tomato pizzettasJan 20, 2022
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022