- 20 marinated artichoke hearts (560g), halved
- 4 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 500 gram (1 pound) fettuccine
- 30 gram (1 ounce) butter
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh sage leaves
- 2/3 cup (50g) thinly shaved pecorino cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Place artichokes on a baking-paper-lined oven tray; sprinkle with garlic and oil. Roast 10 minutes or until browned.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 8 minutes or until just tender; drain. Return to pan to keep warm.
- 4Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook sage leaves 1 minute or until butter begins to change colour. Remove sage from the pan. Add pasta and artichokes to pan; toss to combine. Season to taste.
- 5Sprinkle pasta with sage; serve with cheese.
You can use drained canned artichokes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022