- 20 marinated artichoke hearts (560g), halved
- 4 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 500 gram (1 pound) fettuccine
- 30 gram (1 ounce) butter
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh sage leaves
- 2/3 cup (50g) thinly shaved pecorino cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Place artichokes on a baking-paper-lined oven tray; sprinkle with garlic and oil. Roast 10 minutes or until browned.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 8 minutes or until just tender; drain. Return to pan to keep warm.
- 4Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook sage leaves 1 minute or until butter begins to change colour. Remove sage from the pan. Add pasta and artichokes to pan; toss to combine. Season to taste.
- 5Sprinkle pasta with sage; serve with cheese.
You can use drained canned artichokes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020