- 20 marinated artichoke hearts (560g), halved
- 4 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 500 gram (1 pound) fettuccine
- 30 gram (1 ounce) butter
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh sage leaves
- 2/3 cup (50g) thinly shaved pecorino cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Place artichokes on a baking-paper-lined oven tray; sprinkle with garlic and oil. Roast 10 minutes or until browned.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 8 minutes or until just tender; drain. Return to pan to keep warm.
- 4Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat; cook sage leaves 1 minute or until butter begins to change colour. Remove sage from the pan. Add pasta and artichokes to pan; toss to combine. Season to taste.
- 5Sprinkle pasta with sage; serve with cheese.
You can use drained canned artichokes, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 banana bread recipesToday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastToday 12:23am
- Tuna mornayToday 12:00am
- Our best banana breadYesterday 11:00pm
- Quiche LorraineYesterday 10:55pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 9:21pm
- The best Anzac biscuit recipe of all timeYesterday 5:00pm
- Delicious stir-friesYesterday 1:00pm
- Macaroni cheeseYesterday 1:00pm
- Chilli chicken stir-fryYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast loin of porkYesterday 1:00pm
- 12 sensational san choy bow recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken satay skewers with crunchy saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken schnitzelYesterday 1:00pm