- 12 eggs
- 2/3 cup (200g) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon each finely chopped fresh chives and flat-leaf parsley
- 1Boil eggs in large saucepan of water about 6 minutes or until hard. Cool, then peel and halve each egg.
- 2Carefully scoop egg yolks from whites into medium bowl. Place egg white halves on serving platter.
- 3Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise and mustard until smooth; stir in herbs, season to taste.
- 4Spoon egg yolk mixture into piping bag fitted with 1.5cm fluted tube; pipe mixture into egg white halves. Serve devilled eggs sprinkled with extra parsley or chives.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- South-East Asian dinner recipesYesterday 11:51pm
- Peach galetteYesterday 2:00pm
- What food is in season in June?Yesterday 2:00pm
- Pineapple upside-down cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterYesterday 2:00pm
- Impossible pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Custard tartYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana cake recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020