- 10 grams melted butter
- 250 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 125 grams unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tia Maria or Kahlua
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- Thickened cream, to serve
- 1Grease 4 small ovenproof ramekins, teacups or small bowls (¾ cup/185ml) with the melted butter.
- 2Place chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl above a saucepan of simmering water (do not allow base of bowl to touch water). Stir until melted, then remove from heat. Stir in the liqueur.
- 3In the bowl of the electric mixer, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until frothy. Alternatively, use a large bowl and hand-whisk. Sprinkle over the flour and whisk in. Gradually whisk the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture until combined. Pour into the prepared ramekins and leave to rest at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- 4Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 5Bake pudings for 12 minutes or until firm at the sides but still soft in the center. Serve with lashings of cream.
If using metal dishes, the puddings will cook slightly faster.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Citrus almond twistYesterday 2:51am
- Pistachio and apricot baklava cakeYesterday 2:31am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 2:02am
- Teriyaki salmonAug 19, 2019
- Pistachio, pink pepper & rose petal barkAug 19, 2019
- Garlicky mushroom pizzaAug 19, 2019
- Mushroom pie with minted mushy peasAug 18, 2019
- Mixed berry clafoutisAug 16, 2019
- Banoffee meringue with honeycombAug 15, 2019
- Spinach, cheese and potato cannelloniAug 15, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsAug 14, 2019
- Free-form mushroom and cheese tartAug 13, 2019
- Lumberjack cakeAug 11, 2019
- Salmon recipesAug 09, 2019
- 25 magical mushroom recipesAug 07, 2019