- 10 grams melted butter
- 250 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 125 grams unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tia Maria or Kahlua
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- Thickened cream, to serve
- 1Grease 4 small ovenproof ramekins, teacups or small bowls (¾ cup/185ml) with the melted butter.
- 2Place chocolate and butter in a medium heatproof bowl above a saucepan of simmering water (do not allow base of bowl to touch water). Stir until melted, then remove from heat. Stir in the liqueur.
- 3In the bowl of the electric mixer, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until frothy. Alternatively, use a large bowl and hand-whisk. Sprinkle over the flour and whisk in. Gradually whisk the melted chocolate mixture into the egg mixture until combined. Pour into the prepared ramekins and leave to rest at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- 4Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced).
- 5Bake pudings for 12 minutes or until firm at the sides but still soft in the center. Serve with lashings of cream.
If using metal dishes, the puddings will cook slightly faster.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tamarind beef stir fry with kohlrabi saladYesterday 11:40pm
- Kohlrabi & sweet potato rosti with cashew dipYesterday 7:08am
- Delicious recipes to try in your Kmart pie makerYesterday 12:05am
- Beef curry with turmeric rice and coconut sambalJun 14, 2019
- Banana cake recipesJun 14, 2019
- Beef curry recipesJun 14, 2019
- Fabulous frittata recipesJun 13, 2019
- 10 perfect puff pastry recipesJun 12, 2019
- 10 easy risotto recipesJun 11, 2019
- Quiche LorraineJun 06, 2019
- Vegetarian nachosJun 06, 2019
- Quince recipesJun 06, 2019
- Fried rice recipesJun 06, 2019
- Roasted chickpeas & beansJun 05, 2019
- 14 cheeky chickpea recipesJun 05, 2019