- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500 gram chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 250 gram button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- rice and green vegetables, to serve
- 1Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic 2-8 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- 2Add chicken. Cook, stirring, 3-5 minutes, or until well browned. Stir in button mushrooms and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- 3Blend in tomato paste and paprika, followed by wine and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5-10 minutes.
- 4Just before serving, stir in sour cream and parsley. Reheat gently. Serve with rice and green vegetables.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- Easy vanilla cupcakesMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021
- Mexican rice bowlMay 13, 2021
- Chocolate mud cake with white chocolate ganacheMay 13, 2021
- Citrus hazelnut bread twistMay 13, 2021
- Baked chocolate and caramel cheesecakeMay 13, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Chocolate mud cakeMay 13, 2021
- Beef pad see ewMay 13, 2021
- White chocolate and raspberry mud cakeMay 13, 2021
- 20 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 13, 2021
- Self-saucing pudding recipesMay 13, 2021