- 4 small_piece turkish bread rolls
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 120 gram baby bocconcini cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat grill. Lightly grease an oven tray.
- 2Cut bread rolls in half and place them, cut-side up, on tray. Place tray under grill and toast bread rolls until light brown. Remove tray from grill and place bread rolls on a board. Using a bread knife, cut the bread rolls into 2cm wide strips ("fingers").
- 3Spread toasted sides of bread with pesto; top with tomato and cheese.
- 4Arrange bruschetta fingers on serving plate; serve sprinkled with parsley.
Toast fingers can be made the day before and stored in an airtight container. The tomato and cheese can be chopped the day before, and placed in separate small bowls, covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge. Parsley should be chopped and fingers assembled just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 5 make-from-scratch desserts to share and impressYesterday 10:00pm
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeYesterday 6:35am
- Chocolate fig panforteYesterday 1:18am
- Christmas candy cane sliceYesterday 12:46am
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021
- Lemon chickenNov 30, 2021