- 4 small_piece turkish bread rolls
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 120 gram baby bocconcini cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat grill. Lightly grease an oven tray.
- 2Cut bread rolls in half and place them, cut-side up, on tray. Place tray under grill and toast bread rolls until light brown. Remove tray from grill and place bread rolls on a board. Using a bread knife, cut the bread rolls into 2cm wide strips ("fingers").
- 3Spread toasted sides of bread with pesto; top with tomato and cheese.
- 4Arrange bruschetta fingers on serving plate; serve sprinkled with parsley.
Toast fingers can be made the day before and stored in an airtight container. The tomato and cheese can be chopped the day before, and placed in separate small bowls, covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge. Parsley should be chopped and fingers assembled just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- South-East Asian dinner recipesYesterday 11:51pm
- Peach galetteYesterday 2:00pm
- What food is in season in June?Yesterday 2:00pm
- Pineapple upside-down cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterYesterday 2:00pm
- Impossible pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Custard tartYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana cake recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020