- 4 small_piece turkish bread rolls
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 120 gram baby bocconcini cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat grill. Lightly grease an oven tray.
- 2Cut bread rolls in half and place them, cut-side up, on tray. Place tray under grill and toast bread rolls until light brown. Remove tray from grill and place bread rolls on a board. Using a bread knife, cut the bread rolls into 2cm wide strips ("fingers").
- 3Spread toasted sides of bread with pesto; top with tomato and cheese.
- 4Arrange bruschetta fingers on serving plate; serve sprinkled with parsley.
Toast fingers can be made the day before and stored in an airtight container. The tomato and cheese can be chopped the day before, and placed in separate small bowls, covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge. Parsley should be chopped and fingers assembled just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Healthy meal ideas when you don't know what to makeYesterday 5:27am
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019
- Classic rum ballsNov 01, 2019
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsOct 31, 2019