- 4 small_piece turkish bread rolls
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250 gram cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 120 gram baby bocconcini cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1Preheat grill. Lightly grease an oven tray.
- 2Cut bread rolls in half and place them, cut-side up, on tray. Place tray under grill and toast bread rolls until light brown. Remove tray from grill and place bread rolls on a board. Using a bread knife, cut the bread rolls into 2cm wide strips ("fingers").
- 3Spread toasted sides of bread with pesto; top with tomato and cheese.
- 4Arrange bruschetta fingers on serving plate; serve sprinkled with parsley.
Toast fingers can be made the day before and stored in an airtight container. The tomato and cheese can be chopped the day before, and placed in separate small bowls, covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge. Parsley should be chopped and fingers assembled just before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020
- Garlic beef stir-fryNov 23, 2020
- Easy recipes with leeksNov 23, 2020
- Fettuccine carbonaraNov 23, 2020