- 3/4 cup (100g) seeded dried dates
- 1/2 cup (100g) dried figs
- 1/2 (40g) dessicated coconut, toasted
- 1/2 (60g) oat bran
- 1/2 (80g) finely chopped nuts (such as almonds, pistachios and pecans)
- extra chopped mixed nuts, for rolling
- 1Place the dried fruit in a bowl, cover with warm water. Cover and refrigerate fruit overnight.
- 2Drain the dried fruit. Process dried fruit, coconut, oat bran and nuts until mixture forms a paste.
- 3Roll a level tablespoon of mixture in extra chopped nuts. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 4Store the bliss balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- '90s Aussie kids' party foodFeb 25, 2021
- Easy hot cross bunsFeb 25, 2021
- White chocolate cracklesFeb 25, 2021
- Delicious desserts packed full of sultanasFeb 25, 2021
- Chocolate freckle sliceFeb 25, 2021
- 27 quick and tasty chicken stir-fry recipesFeb 24, 2021
- Kung pao chickenFeb 24, 2021
- Vegan dulce de lecheFeb 24, 2021
- Tom yum soupFeb 24, 2021
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpFeb 24, 2021
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021