- 3/4 cup (100g) seeded dried dates
- 1/2 cup (100g) dried figs
- 1/2 (40g) dessicated coconut, toasted
- 1/2 (60g) oat bran
- 1/2 (80g) finely chopped nuts (such as almonds, pistachios and pecans)
- extra chopped mixed nuts, for rolling
- 1Place the dried fruit in a bowl, cover with warm water. Cover and refrigerate fruit overnight.
- 2Drain the dried fruit. Process dried fruit, coconut, oat bran and nuts until mixture forms a paste.
- 3Roll a level tablespoon of mixture in extra chopped nuts. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 4Store the bliss balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesYesterday 9:16pm
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Dark chocolate mud cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020