- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, skin on
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- ¼ cup (60ml) verjuice
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (50g) pumpkin seeds kernels (pepitas), toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Cut pumpkin into quarters lengthways; scoop out seeds, then cut each quarter of pumpkin into pieces about 4.5cm wide.
- 3Place the pumpkin onto a baking tray, making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Pour over the oil, sprinkle with rosemary; season with sea salt flakes. Toss well so pumpkin is coated. Roast pumpkin for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender, tossing regularly. Remove from the oven and drizzle with verjuice.
- 4Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until most of the verjuice has been reduced to a glaze. Keep warm until ready to serve. Place onto a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and seeds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pasta al forno - Italian sausage pasta bakeToday 7:48am
- Vietnamese beef saladToday 6:23am
- Lattice biscuit citrus cheesecakeToday 6:00am
- Hoot hoot horray owl birthday cakeToday 5:26am
- Cauliflower and parsley saladToday 2:56am
- Impressive no-bake cheesecakes to finish a mealToday 1:13am
- Easy lemon cheesecakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect puff pastry recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Low fat beef sausage rollsYesterday 2:00pm
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamSep 28, 2020
- Cauliflower recipesSep 27, 2020
- Lamb and spinach samosasSep 27, 2020
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesSep 27, 2020
- Garibaldi sliceSep 27, 2020