- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, skin on
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- ¼ cup (60ml) verjuice
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (50g) pumpkin seeds kernels (pepitas), toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Cut pumpkin into quarters lengthways; scoop out seeds, then cut each quarter of pumpkin into pieces about 4.5cm wide.
- 3Place the pumpkin onto a baking tray, making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Pour over the oil, sprinkle with rosemary; season with sea salt flakes. Toss well so pumpkin is coated. Roast pumpkin for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender, tossing regularly. Remove from the oven and drizzle with verjuice.
- 4Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until most of the verjuice has been reduced to a glaze. Keep warm until ready to serve. Place onto a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and seeds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeToday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesYesterday 10:21pm
- Baked cauliflowerYesterday 2:00pm
- Sensational sweet tartsYesterday 2:00pm
- Thai beef saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemon meringue pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Perfect panna cotta recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021