- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, skin on
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- ¼ cup (60ml) verjuice
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (50g) pumpkin seeds kernels (pepitas), toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Cut pumpkin into quarters lengthways; scoop out seeds, then cut each quarter of pumpkin into pieces about 4.5cm wide.
- 3Place the pumpkin onto a baking tray, making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Pour over the oil, sprinkle with rosemary; season with sea salt flakes. Toss well so pumpkin is coated. Roast pumpkin for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender, tossing regularly. Remove from the oven and drizzle with verjuice.
- 4Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until most of the verjuice has been reduced to a glaze. Keep warm until ready to serve. Place onto a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and seeds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Savoury mince pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasYesterday 2:00pm
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesYesterday 5:10am
- Traditional minestroneJul 13, 2020
- 19 delicious dinners using turkey minceJul 13, 2020
- 18 beautiful baked salmon recipesJul 13, 2020
- 19 homemade muesli bars and snack barsJul 13, 2020
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotJul 13, 2020
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesJul 13, 2020
- Fennel recipesJul 13, 2020
- Tuna mornayJul 13, 2020
- Creative cabbage recipesJul 12, 2020
- Healthy recipes with mince for dinnerJul 12, 2020
- How to cook corned beef in a pressure cookerJul 12, 2020
- Homemade muesli barsJul 12, 2020
- Fabulous frittata recipesJul 12, 2020