- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, skin on
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- ¼ cup (60ml) verjuice
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (50g) pumpkin seeds kernels (pepitas), toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Cut pumpkin into quarters lengthways; scoop out seeds, then cut each quarter of pumpkin into pieces about 4.5cm wide.
- 3Place the pumpkin onto a baking tray, making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Pour over the oil, sprinkle with rosemary; season with sea salt flakes. Toss well so pumpkin is coated. Roast pumpkin for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender, tossing regularly. Remove from the oven and drizzle with verjuice.
- 4Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until most of the verjuice has been reduced to a glaze. Keep warm until ready to serve. Place onto a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and seeds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsToday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsToday 1:00pm
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these good-luck dishesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020