- 1 kg butternut pumpkin, skin on
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, leaves stripped
- ¼ cup (60ml) verjuice
- ½ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup (50g) pumpkin seeds kernels (pepitas), toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
- 2Cut pumpkin into quarters lengthways; scoop out seeds, then cut each quarter of pumpkin into pieces about 4.5cm wide.
- 3Place the pumpkin onto a baking tray, making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Pour over the oil, sprinkle with rosemary; season with sea salt flakes. Toss well so pumpkin is coated. Roast pumpkin for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender, tossing regularly. Remove from the oven and drizzle with verjuice.
- 4Return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until most of the verjuice has been reduced to a glaze. Keep warm until ready to serve. Place onto a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and seeds.
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic mashed potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Spicy guacamoleYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet whoopie piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Pork dinner recipesYesterday 1:00am
- Soft ricottaJan 18, 2021
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietJan 18, 2021
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladJan 18, 2021
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootJan 18, 2021
- Eggplant bolognese bakeJan 18, 2021
- Kimchi 2 waysJan 18, 2021
- Lamington cream layer cakeJan 18, 2021
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeJan 18, 2021