- 3 bacon slices (150g), cut into strips
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) frozen peas and corn
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1Cook bacon in heated oiled medium frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 2Lightly beat eggs in large bowl, stir in vegetables and milk; season. Heat same cleaned pan over medium heat, add egg mixture; top with bacon, cook over low heat about 10 minutes or until base sets.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat griller (broiler). Grill frittata about 2 minutes or until browned.
If your frying pan doesn't have a heatproof handle, wrap the handle in several layers of foil to protect it during the grilling of the frittata. If you like, cook frittata in 160°C/325°F oven for 30 minutes or until set. Follow the recipe but combine all ingredients in baking-paper-lined lamington pan instead of frying pan.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Salted honeycombMay 24, 2019
- Chorizo and tomato omelette with chilli beansMay 23, 2019
- Croque monsieurMay 22, 2019
- Osso buco with gremolataMay 22, 2019
- Crisp-skin barramundi with mandarin salsaMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin marmaladeMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and chai soufflesMay 20, 2019
- Magical mandarin recipesMay 20, 2019
- Mandarin and cardamom gluten-free muesliMay 19, 2019
- Mandarin and poppy seed friandsMay 19, 2019
- Jam dropsMay 15, 2019
- Cottage pieMay 15, 2019
- Slow cooker soup recipesMay 15, 2019
- Apple pieMay 14, 2019
- Cuban black bean soup in the slow cookerMay 14, 2019