- 3 bacon slices (150g), cut into strips
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) frozen peas and corn
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1Cook bacon in heated oiled medium frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 2Lightly beat eggs in large bowl, stir in vegetables and milk; season. Heat same cleaned pan over medium heat, add egg mixture; top with bacon, cook over low heat about 10 minutes or until base sets.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat griller (broiler). Grill frittata about 2 minutes or until browned.
If your frying pan doesn't have a heatproof handle, wrap the handle in several layers of foil to protect it during the grilling of the frittata. If you like, cook frittata in 160°C/325°F oven for 30 minutes or until set. Follow the recipe but combine all ingredients in baking-paper-lined lamington pan instead of frying pan.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Piri piri chickenDec 02, 2021
- Embrace eggplant with these 34 tasty recipesDec 02, 2021
- Roasted cauliflower with miso glazeDec 02, 2021
- Chocolate fig panforteDec 02, 2021
- Christmas candy cane sliceDec 02, 2021
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 01, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchDec 01, 2021
- 34 quick and indulgent treats for ChristmasDec 01, 2021
- What you can cook in your air fryerNov 30, 2021
- 34 breakfast ideas for Christmas morningNov 30, 2021
- 27 sensational stone fruit desserts for summerNov 30, 2021
- Christmas tree shortbreadsNov 30, 2021
- Jam shortbread snowflakesNov 30, 2021