- 3 bacon slices (150g), cut into strips
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) frozen peas and corn
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1Cook bacon in heated oiled medium frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 2Lightly beat eggs in large bowl, stir in vegetables and milk; season. Heat same cleaned pan over medium heat, add egg mixture; top with bacon, cook over low heat about 10 minutes or until base sets.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat griller (broiler). Grill frittata about 2 minutes or until browned.
If your frying pan doesn't have a heatproof handle, wrap the handle in several layers of foil to protect it during the grilling of the frittata. If you like, cook frittata in 160°C/325°F oven for 30 minutes or until set. Follow the recipe but combine all ingredients in baking-paper-lined lamington pan instead of frying pan.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cream-free spaghetti carbonaraMar 14, 2019
- Goan fish curry with low-carb cauliflower riceMar 13, 2019
- Mega mushroom burgersMar 13, 2019
- Low-carb turkey and kale lasagneMar 13, 2019
- Spinach and ricotta-stuffed chicken parmigianaMar 11, 2019
- Fennel, lemon, pea & prawn risottoMar 11, 2019
- Sweet potato pizza with fig and pancettaMar 11, 2019
- Lamington popsMar 06, 2019
- Can you eat meat on Ash Wednesday?Mar 05, 2019
- Whole cauliflower with creme fraiche dressingMar 04, 2019
- Subscribe to Women's Weekly FOODMar 02, 2019
- Tomato cheesecakes with green olivesFeb 28, 2019
- Prawn and vegetable japanese hash brownsFeb 28, 2019
- Kale pizza with smoked salmon and avocadoFeb 28, 2019