- 3 bacon slices (150g), cut into strips
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup (225g) frozen peas and corn
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1Cook bacon in heated oiled medium frying pan until crisp; remove from pan.
- 2Lightly beat eggs in large bowl, stir in vegetables and milk; season. Heat same cleaned pan over medium heat, add egg mixture; top with bacon, cook over low heat about 10 minutes or until base sets.
- 3Meanwhile, preheat griller (broiler). Grill frittata about 2 minutes or until browned.
If your frying pan doesn't have a heatproof handle, wrap the handle in several layers of foil to protect it during the grilling of the frittata. If you like, cook frittata in 160°C/325°F oven for 30 minutes or until set. Follow the recipe but combine all ingredients in baking-paper-lined lamington pan instead of frying pan.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Basic white breadToday 5:27am
- Tuna mornayToday 1:00am
- 27 delicious ways to use pesto in your recipesToday 12:03am
- Shepherd's pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Chicken noodle soupYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lemonade sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pea and ham soupYesterday 2:00pm
- Cheesy smoked baked beans with pumpkinMay 22, 2020
- Lamb osso bucoMay 22, 2020
- 26 really good rhubarb recipesMay 22, 2020
- How to remove and eat pomegranate seedsMay 21, 2020
- Perfect pomegranate recipesMay 21, 2020
- Paprika chickenMay 21, 2020
- Vanilla cupcakesMay 21, 2020