- 3 medium zucchini (360g)
- 125 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125 grams fetta, crumbled
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons coarsely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1Cut zucchini lengthways into ribbons; thread ribbons onto 12 skewers.
- 2Cook zucchini skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue), for 30 seconds each side or until lightly charred and just tender.
- 3Combine tomato, fetta, parsley and rind on a platter. Top with skewers, drizzle with combined oil and juice.
Use a vegetable peeler to cut the zucchini into long thin ribbons.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021