- 250 gram ricotta
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoon caster (superfine) sugar
- 4 store-bought waffles (360g), warmed
- 250 gram strawberries, chopped coarsely
- 3 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- icing (confectioners') sugar, to dust
- 1Process ricotta, marmalade, milk and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- 2Toast waffles in a toaster. Place on serving plates; top with ricotta mixture and strawberries. Sprinkle with orange rind and dust with sifted icing sugar to serve.
You can make the whipped ricotta ahead of time; cover and refrigerate. Change the flavour of the whipped ricotta by varying the marmalade; you could try lime, ginger or cumquat marmalade.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsYesterday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladYesterday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019