- 1 cup (150g) cashews
- 1 cup (160g) whole blanched almonds
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1Place cashews and blanched almonds in a large bowl; cover with cold water. Stand, covered, for 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Drain; rinse under cold water. Drain.
- 3Process nuts with water until it forms a yoghurt-like consistency.
You can experiment with different nuts to create this yoghurt, bearing in mind the flavour each nut will create. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon for a great savoury yoghurt option to add to salads or top soups and curries. Store vegan yoghurt in the fridge for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 14 party recipes that are perfect for your next gatheringYesterday 5:18am
- South-East Asian dinner recipesMay 31, 2020
- Peach galetteMay 31, 2020
- What food is in season in June?May 31, 2020
- Pineapple upside-down cakeMay 31, 2020
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterMay 31, 2020
- Impossible pieMay 31, 2020
- Pumpkin sconesMay 31, 2020
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesMay 31, 2020
- Custard tartMay 31, 2020
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesMay 31, 2020
- Banana cake recipesMay 31, 2020
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020