- 1 cup (150g) cashews
- 1 cup (160g) whole blanched almonds
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1Place cashews and blanched almonds in a large bowl; cover with cold water. Stand, covered, for 4 hours or overnight.
- 2Drain; rinse under cold water. Drain.
- 3Process nuts with water until it forms a yoghurt-like consistency.
You can experiment with different nuts to create this yoghurt, bearing in mind the flavour each nut will create. Stir in the juice of 1 lemon for a great savoury yoghurt option to add to salads or top soups and curries. Store vegan yoghurt in the fridge for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Pork dinner recipesToday 1:00am
- Mexican riceYesterday 1:00pm
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootYesterday 1:00pm
- Soft ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Lovely lamington recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Easy one-pan roast chicken breasts with veggiesYesterday 1:00pm
- Lamington cream layer cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Eggplant bolognese bakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Rocky roadYesterday 1:00pm
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietYesterday 1:00pm
- Kimchi 2 waysYesterday 1:00pm
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladYesterday 1:00pm
- 14 banana bread recipesYesterday 6:48am
- Garlic prawns with sourdough toastYesterday 12:23am