- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 lamb fillets (400g)
- 1 trimmed corn cob (250g
- 1 small avocado (200g), chopped coarsely
- 125 gram cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup each coarsely chopped fresh mint and coriander
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 4 large flour tortillas (450g)
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup (180g) light sour cream
- 1Combine oil and spices in a medium bowl; add lamb, turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate until ready to cook.
- 2Cook corn on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue), until browned lightly and tender. Remove from heat; when cool enough to handle remove kernels from cob.
- 3Cook lamb on a heated oiled grill plate until browned and cooked as desired. Cover lamb; stand 5 minutes then slice thinly.
- 4Meanwhile, to make avocado salsa, combine corn, avocado, tomato, onion, herbs and juice in a medium bowl; season to taste.
- 5Cut 24 x 9cm rounds from tortillas.
- 6Cook tortilla rounds on the heated grill plate for 1 minute; turn tortillas, sprinkle with cheese. Cook 1 minute or until cheese melts
- 7Serve pizzas topped with lamb, avocado salsa and sour cream.
Marinade the meat and make the avocado salsa ahead of time.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Coconut, tomato and lentil soupJan 20, 2022
- 30 sweet slice recipesJan 20, 2022
- Fresh tomato pizzettasJan 20, 2022
- Our best Italian recipesJan 19, 2022
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesJan 19, 2022
- Marbled cheesecake browniesJan 19, 2022
- Lemon chicken casseroleJan 19, 2022
- Lemon sliceJan 19, 2022
- Cinnamon doughnutsJan 19, 2022
- Chicken cacciatoreJan 19, 2022
- Chilli jamJan 19, 2022
- Garlic breadJan 19, 2022
- 10 classic recipes to master once and for allJan 19, 2022