Spicy yogurt chicken drumettes with raita
- 20 (1.4kg) chicken drumettes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon each ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 1/2 cup (420g) yoghurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Spicy yoghurt chicken drumettes with raita
- 1Combine chicken with chilli, spices and half the yoghurt in large bowl, season. Cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2Remove chicken from marinade, shake off excess. Discard marinade. Cook chicken on heated oiled barbecue (or grill or grill pan) until cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, make raita by combining herbs, garlic, juice and remaining yoghurt in small bowl.
- 4Serve chicken with raita.
To avoid burning the chicken before it's cooked through, heat the barbecue on medium.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Prawn and vegetable Okonomiyaki - Japanese pancakeYesterday 12:58am
- Cauliflower recipesMay 06, 2021
- Old-fashioned curried sausagesMay 06, 2021
- What food is in season in May?May 06, 2021
- Baked cauliflowerMay 06, 2021
- Thai beef saladMay 06, 2021
- Perfect panna cotta recipesMay 06, 2021
- Sensational sweet tartsMay 06, 2021
- Apple turnoversMay 06, 2021
- Lemon meringue pieMay 06, 2021
- Fruit mince sliceMay 06, 2021
- Tasty treats for Mother's Day morning teaMay 05, 2021
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021