- 185 gram plain chocolate biscuits
- 90 gram butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream, whipped
- 60 gram dark eating chocolate, grated coarsely
- 650 gram ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (160g) icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon creme de cacao
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped mixed peel
- 60 gram dark eating chocolate, grated finely
- 1Process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter; process until just combined.
- 2Using one hand, press crumb mixture evenly over base of greased 21cm springform tin.
- 3Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
- 4For filling, beat cheese, sugar, essence and creme de cacao in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add peel and chocolate; mix well.
- 5Spoon filling over biscuit base; refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 6Serve cream spooned onto wedges of cake. Sprinkle with chocolate.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb shanksMay 26, 2022
- Ham and cheese croquettesMay 26, 2022
- Slow-cooked bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Basil, chickpea and vegetable stewMay 26, 2022
- 28 easy ways with bologneseMay 26, 2022
- Individual chocolate self-saucing puddingsMay 26, 2022
- Cauliflower parmigianaMay 26, 2022
- Classic lemon cheesecakeMay 26, 2022
- 30 fabulous fish curriesMay 26, 2022
- Red velvet cakeMay 26, 2022
- Mulled wineMay 26, 2022
- Silverbeet omelette with capsicum saladMay 26, 2022
- Spiced semolina and almond halvaMay 26, 2022
- 26 things you can make with a bottle of red wineMay 25, 2022
- Flourless orange & white chocolate cakeMay 25, 2022