- 4 (sheets) puff pastry
- 4 x(220g) skinless salmon fillets
- 4 green onions (scallions), sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Oil a large oven tray; line with baking paper.
- 2Place pastry sheets on a clean flat surface. Place one salmon fillet in the centre of each pastry sheet; season. Top salmon with green onion, dill and capers. Brush pastry edges with a little egg.
- 3Working with one pastry sheet at a time, fold opposite sides of the pastry over the salmon. Fold other sides over to completely enclose salmon and form a parcel. Repeat with remaining pastry.
- 4Place parcels, seam-side down, on oven tray. Using a sharp knife, score three diagonal lines across the top of each parcel (without cutting through pastry). Brush top of pastry with egg.
- 5Bake parcels 15 minutes or until golden.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Kale recipes you'll go crazy forToday 6:49am
- Cauliflower 'fried rice' with mushrooms and hamToday 3:49am
- Cauliflower recipesYesterday 11:29pm
- Easy Danish pastriesYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Lamb and spinach samosasYesterday 2:00pm
- White sauceYesterday 2:00pm
- Garibaldi sliceYesterday 2:00pm
- 22 marvellous muffin recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Creamed corn and bacon cob loafSep 25, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipes with ricottaSep 24, 2020
- Spiced beef nachosSep 24, 2020
- Curried sausagesSep 24, 2020
- 25 sweet strawberry dessert recipesSep 24, 2020
- Stuffed capsicumSep 24, 2020
- 20 hearty, healthy soups to enjoySep 24, 2020