- 4 (sheets) puff pastry
- 4 x(220g) skinless salmon fillets
- 4 green onions (scallions), sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Oil a large oven tray; line with baking paper.
- 2Place pastry sheets on a clean flat surface. Place one salmon fillet in the centre of each pastry sheet; season. Top salmon with green onion, dill and capers. Brush pastry edges with a little egg.
- 3Working with one pastry sheet at a time, fold opposite sides of the pastry over the salmon. Fold other sides over to completely enclose salmon and form a parcel. Repeat with remaining pastry.
- 4Place parcels, seam-side down, on oven tray. Using a sharp knife, score three diagonal lines across the top of each parcel (without cutting through pastry). Brush top of pastry with egg.
- 5Bake parcels 15 minutes or until golden.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic mashed potatoesYesterday 1:00pm
- Firm ricottaYesterday 1:00pm
- Caesar saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Spicy guacamoleYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet cakeYesterday 1:00pm
- Red velvet whoopie piesYesterday 1:00pm
- Pork dinner recipesYesterday 1:00am
- Soft ricottaJan 18, 2021
- Recipes and guide to the keto dietJan 18, 2021
- Zucchini ribbon skewers with tomato fetta saladJan 18, 2021
- Freekeh tabbouleh beetrootJan 18, 2021
- Eggplant bolognese bakeJan 18, 2021
- Kimchi 2 waysJan 18, 2021
- Lamington cream layer cakeJan 18, 2021
- Mixed berry coconut layer cakeJan 18, 2021