- 3 1/2 cup hot chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- 50 gram butter
- 1 large_piece brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cup arborio rice
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring stock, wine and saffron to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, while preparing onion and rice.
- 2In large saucepan, heat half butter. Cook onion, stirring until soft. Add rice; stir over medium heat until coated in butter mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the stock mixture; cook, stirring, over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- 3Continue adding stock mixture in 1-cup batches, stirring after each addition until liquid is absorbed. Total cooking time should be about 35 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 4Stir in remaining butter and cheese.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Homemade mint sauceToday 1:00am
- Roast pork with apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken carbonara baked pastaYesterday 1:00pm
- Savoury apple sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- MayonnaiseYesterday 1:00pm
- 32 amazing ways with applesYesterday 1:00pm
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingYesterday 1:00pm
- Jerk chickensYesterday 1:00pm
- Delicious pasta salad recipes to look forward toOct 14, 2021
- Ice blocks and popsicles to cool you downOct 14, 2021
- Quiche LorraineOct 13, 2021
- Mixed berry crumbleOct 13, 2021
- Orange cake recipe collectionOct 13, 2021