- 12 oysters, on the half shell
- 1/2 firm small mango (150g), chopped finely
- 1 fresh small red thai (serrano) chilli, chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1Remove oysters from shells; wash and dry shells. Return oysters to shells; place, in single layer, on serving platter.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl; divide mango mixture among oysters.
Rinsing and drying the shells will remove the natural salty oyster juices. You may wish to keep them as this is what gives oysters their distinct taste. Simply scrape between the oyster and the shell with a small knife, which loosens the oyster and makes it easier to eat.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Cheese and silverbeet borekYesterday 2:00pm
- 42 perfect puddingsYesterday 2:00pm
- 39 amazing avocado recipes that are more than just guac or smashYesterday 12:59am
- 35 very vegetarian pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 44 perfect pumpkin recipesJun 28, 2022
- 41 creative ideas with cabbageJun 28, 2022
- 26 easy chicken pasta recipesJun 28, 2022
- Chicken and fennel tray bakeJun 28, 2022
- Soft polentaJun 28, 2022
- Shaved cabbage with pecorino balsamicJun 28, 2022
- Princess-themed birthday cakesJun 28, 2022
- Over-the-top chocolate and macadamia browniesJun 27, 2022