- 1 store-bought pizza base
- 2/3 cup (170g) bottled tomato pasta sauce (passata)
- 240 gram buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven
- 2Divide dough in half; roll each half on floured surface into a 30cm (12-inch) round. Place on trays.
- 3Spread pizza bases with sauce; top with cheese.
- 4Bake pizzas about 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp. Serve sprinkled with basil.
We used buffalo mozzarella, but you can use any mozzarella, or the same amount of large bocconcini.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- ColeslawYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey soy nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Millionaire's shortbreadYesterday 6:08am
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingYesterday 3:33am
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Mushroom and spinach bruschettaDec 08, 2019
- Chocolate hazelnut ice-cream pandoroDec 08, 2019
- Asparagus with crisp lentils and herb yoghurtDec 08, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 06, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019