- 1 store-bought pizza base
- 2/3 cup (170g) bottled tomato pasta sauce (passata)
- 240 gram buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven
- 2Divide dough in half; roll each half on floured surface into a 30cm (12-inch) round. Place on trays.
- 3Spread pizza bases with sauce; top with cheese.
- 4Bake pizzas about 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp. Serve sprinkled with basil.
We used buffalo mozzarella, but you can use any mozzarella, or the same amount of large bocconcini.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 43 polenta recipes for dinner or dessertYesterday 5:51am
- Rhubarb and strawberry sponge puddingsJun 30, 2022
- 18 gorgeous green curriesJun 30, 2022
- What to make with your preserved lemonJun 30, 2022
- Nacho bowlsJun 30, 2022
- Preserved lemon, mint and raisin couscous saladJun 30, 2022
- Tomato-braised lamb shanks with creamy polentaJun 30, 2022
- What food is in season in July?Jun 30, 2022
- Choo-choo train birthday cakeJun 30, 2022
- Cheese and silverbeet borekJun 29, 2022
- Minestrone with barley and greensJun 29, 2022
- 42 perfect puddingsJun 29, 2022
- Tzatziki dipJun 29, 2022