- 1 store-bought pizza base
- 2/3 cup (170g) bottled tomato pasta sauce (passata)
- 240 gram buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 240°C/475°F. Oil two oven or pizza trays; place in heated oven
- 2Divide dough in half; roll each half on floured surface into a 30cm (12-inch) round. Place on trays.
- 3Spread pizza bases with sauce; top with cheese.
- 4Bake pizzas about 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp. Serve sprinkled with basil.
We used buffalo mozzarella, but you can use any mozzarella, or the same amount of large bocconcini.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019