- 8 15cm (6-inch) stalks fresh rosemary
- 800 grams (1½ pounds) lamb fillets, cut into 3cm (1¼-inch) pieces
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Remove leaves from the bottom two-thirds of each rosemary stalk; sharpen trimmed ends into a point.
- 2Thread lamb onto rosemary skewers; brush with combined garlic, oil, rind and juice. Cover; refrigerate until required.
- 3Cook kebabs on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for 10 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining garlic mixture, until cooked.
- 4Serve kebabs with a Greek salad, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 10:02pm
- Summer puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019