- 8 15cm (6-inch) stalks fresh rosemary
- 800 grams (1½ pounds) lamb fillets, cut into 3cm (1¼-inch) pieces
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Remove leaves from the bottom two-thirds of each rosemary stalk; sharpen trimmed ends into a point.
- 2Thread lamb onto rosemary skewers; brush with combined garlic, oil, rind and juice. Cover; refrigerate until required.
- 3Cook kebabs on a heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) for 10 minutes, turning and brushing with remaining garlic mixture, until cooked.
- 4Serve kebabs with a Greek salad, if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019