- 1/2 cup (125ml) strong espresso coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coffee-flavoured liquer
- 10 sponge finger biscuits (120g), halved crossways
- 2/3 cup (160ml) thickened (heavy) cream
- 1/4 cup (40g) icing sugar (confectioners' sugar)
- 250 gram (8 ounces) mascarpone
- 50 gram (1½ ounces) dark (semi-sweet) chocolate
- 1Combine coffee and ⅓ cup of the liqueur in a small bowl. Dip biscuits, one at a time, into coffee mixture. Line four 1-cup (250ml) glasses with biscuits; drizzle with any remaining coffee mixture.
- 2Beat cream and sifted icing sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form; beat in mascarpone and remaining liqueur just until combined. Divide among glasses.
- 3Using a vegetable peeler, shave a little chocolate over each tiramisu.
To make strong coffee, dissolve 2 tablespoons instant espresso coffee granules in ½ cup boiling water. If you have a coffee machine, make enough espresso shots to give you the same quantity.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Fish skewers with labne & chilli tomato saladOct 30, 2020
- Vegan mayonnaiseOct 30, 2020
- Smoky tomato & bacon frittersOct 30, 2020
- Japanese cabbage pancakesOct 30, 2020
- Vegetable & lentil pot piesOct 30, 2020
- Lemon drizzle cakeOct 30, 2020
- Luscious lemon cakeOct 30, 2020
- Blueberry muffinsOct 29, 2020
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesOct 29, 2020
- Chocolate slab cakeOct 28, 2020
- Sensational spring dinnersOct 28, 2020
- Easy vanilla cupcakesOct 28, 2020
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladOct 28, 2020