Looking for more Mexican dishes?
- 2 large ripe (640g) avocados, peeled, deseeded
- bottled jalapeno peppers, drained, coarsely chopped, to taste
- 1 medium ripe tomato (150g), diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1Mash avocado with a fork until roughly smashed.
- 2Gently stir the jalapeno, tomato, garlic and lemon juice through the avocado (make sure you keep some of the texture). Season and serve with crusty bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021