Looking for more Mexican dishes?
- 2 large ripe (640g) avocados, peeled, deseeded
- bottled jalapeno peppers, drained, coarsely chopped, to taste
- 1 medium ripe tomato (150g), diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1Mash avocado with a fork until roughly smashed.
- 2Gently stir the jalapeno, tomato, garlic and lemon juice through the avocado (make sure you keep some of the texture). Season and serve with crusty bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Apple and cinnamon crunch cake with cinnamon anglaiseYesterday 2:00pm
- Carrot falafelYesterday 2:00pm
- Turkish delightYesterday 2:00pm
- Spiced tofu bao with pineapple cucumber saladYesterday 2:00pm
- Zucchini koftas with harissa yoghurtYesterday 2:00pm
- 20 easy apple crumble recipes for dessertYesterday 2:00pm
- Crispy middle-eastern seed and spice potatoesYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 marvellous meatball recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Pork sausage and asparagus frittataYesterday 2:00pm
- Ratatouille stewMay 14, 2021
- Aussie damperMay 14, 2021
- 22 Indian recipesMay 13, 2021
- Brown rice and mushroom bowl with dukkah eggsMay 13, 2021
- Porridge recipes to warm up your morningsMay 13, 2021