Looking for more Mexican dishes?
- 2 large ripe (640g) avocados, peeled, deseeded
- bottled jalapeno peppers, drained, coarsely chopped, to taste
- 1 medium ripe tomato (150g), diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1Mash avocado with a fork until roughly smashed.
- 2Gently stir the jalapeno, tomato, garlic and lemon juice through the avocado (make sure you keep some of the texture). Season and serve with crusty bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Slow-cooker dessert recipesYesterday 1:54am
- Christmas in July recipesYesterday 1:30am
- Sustainable chowderJul 09, 2020
- Sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Perfect puff pastry recipesJul 09, 2020
- Banana bread with passionfruit icingJul 09, 2020
- Delicious roast chicken dinnersJul 09, 2020
- Spaghetti marinaraJul 09, 2020
- Seafood chowderJul 09, 2020
- Cinnamon sugar palmiersJul 09, 2020
- Our best homemade sausage rollsJul 09, 2020
- Our best hummus recipesJul 09, 2020
- Cornflake cookiesJul 08, 2020
- Vegetarian moussakaJul 08, 2020