Looking for more Mexican dishes?
- 2 large ripe (640g) avocados, peeled, deseeded
- bottled jalapeno peppers, drained, coarsely chopped, to taste
- 1 medium ripe tomato (150g), diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- lemon juice, to taste
- 1Mash avocado with a fork until roughly smashed.
- 2Gently stir the jalapeno, tomato, garlic and lemon juice through the avocado (make sure you keep some of the texture). Season and serve with crusty bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Single cup vs weight in grams for common ingredientsYesterday 4:59am
- Lemon drizzle cakeYesterday 3:18am
- Luscious lemon cakeYesterday 12:01am
- Broccoli, mustard and cheddar hand piesOct 29, 2020
- Blueberry muffinsOct 29, 2020
- Chocolate slab cakeOct 28, 2020
- Sensational spring dinnersOct 28, 2020
- Easy vanilla cupcakesOct 28, 2020
- Chicken & watercress pasta saladOct 28, 2020
- Almond friandsOct 28, 2020
- Oven temperature conversionsOct 28, 2020
- Sweet curried sausagesOct 27, 2020
- Roast pumpkin, feta and chickpea saladOct 27, 2020
- Allergy-friendly fruit mince tartsOct 27, 2020
- EggnogOct 27, 2020