- 2 cups (160g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Place 24 level tablespoons of parmesan in mounds on trays. Flatten mounds to about 7.5cm across, leaving 2.5cm between the rounds. Combine seeds in a small bowl; sprinkle ½ tsp of the seed mixture on each round. Season lightly with freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Bake crisps for 12 minutes or until melted and lightly golden. Cool on trays. Transfer to an airtight container.
Store crisps in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Kung pao chickenYesterday 1:00pm
- Vegan dulce de lecheYesterday 1:00pm
- Tom yum soupYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make a classic béarnaise sauceFeb 22, 2021
- Basic omeletteFeb 22, 2021
- All of our best nachos recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Delicious savoury crepes and pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- 20 baking ideas with cranberriesFeb 22, 2021
- 30 minced recipesFeb 22, 2021
- Easy recipe ideas using chicken thighsFeb 22, 2021
- Nasi lemakFeb 22, 2021
- Savoury buckwheat pancakesFeb 22, 2021
- Mini caramelised onion and prosciutto meatloavesFeb 22, 2021
- Hollandaise sauceFeb 22, 2021