- 2 cups (160g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon linseeds (flaxseeds)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two large oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Place 24 level tablespoons of parmesan in mounds on trays. Flatten mounds to about 7.5cm across, leaving 2.5cm between the rounds. Combine seeds in a small bowl; sprinkle ½ tsp of the seed mixture on each round. Season lightly with freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Bake crisps for 12 minutes or until melted and lightly golden. Cool on trays. Transfer to an airtight container.
Store crisps in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb goulashYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 chocolate recipes for those of us who can't get enoughYesterday 5:44am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeYesterday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesJul 24, 2021
- 34 delicious duck recipesJul 24, 2021
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsJul 24, 2021
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingJul 24, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021