YOU WILL NEED
- 1 packet Noshu 97% Sugar Free Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 1 packet Noshu 98% Sugar Free Choc Baking Chips
- 1 sachet Noshu 97% Sugar Free Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 40 g butter
- 1 extra large egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 sachet Noshu 97% Sugar Free Chocolate Cupcake (frosting mix sachet only)
- 80 g Noshu 98% Sugar Free Choc Baking Chips
- 1 cup hot milk
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1Preheat oven to 160°C. Lightly grease the base of a 20 x 26 cm rectangular baking dish.
- 2Place all pudding ingredients together in a medium bowl and mix together with a hand whisk until smooth. Pour this batter into your prepared baking dish and set aside.
- 3To make the sauce, place all sauce ingredients into a heat proof jug and whisk together until the choc chips are fully melted and smooth, microwaving where needed.
- 4Carefully pour this mixture with a spoon over your pudding batter.
- 5Place dish in the oven for 20 minutes or until pudding feels set and sauce starts bubbling.
- 6Best served warm with your favourite sugar free ice cream!
- 7Keep leftovers wrapped in glad wrap in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Delicious breakfast recipes for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Star anise, soy and beer-braised beef shinMay 04, 2021
- Butterfly cakesMay 04, 2021
- Bolognese pasta bakeMay 04, 2021
- Zucchini and sweet potato loafMay 04, 2021
- 33 of our slow-cooked favouritesMay 04, 2021
- Cheesy risotto ballsMay 04, 2021
- Mixed bean chilliMay 04, 2021
- Amazing Mother's Day lunch recipes for your mumMay 04, 2021
- 20 edible gift ideas for Mother's DayMay 04, 2021
- Pizza dough and basic tomato sauceMay 04, 2021
- Prawn chu chee curryMay 04, 2021
- 25 delicious chicken breast recipesMay 04, 2021
- Spanish seafood stew with aioliMay 04, 2021