- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 small french bread sticks
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers, rinsed
- 1 medium roma tomato (75g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 trimmed celery stalk (100g), chopped finely
- 1/4 cup (30g) seeded black olives, chopped finely
- 180 gram can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
- 5 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Combine oil and garlic in small bowl.
- 2Preheat grill.
- 3Trim ends from bread sticks; cut sticks into 1cm slices. Brush both sides with garlic oil; toast under grill until browned lightly both sides.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Divide niçoise mixture among bruschetta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- South-East Asian dinner recipesYesterday 11:51pm
- Peach galetteYesterday 2:00pm
- What food is in season in June?Yesterday 2:00pm
- Pineapple upside-down cakeYesterday 2:00pm
- Ultimate slow cooker ideas for winterYesterday 2:00pm
- Impossible pieYesterday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesYesterday 2:00pm
- 14 sweet & savoury buttermilk recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Custard tartYesterday 2:00pm
- 27 brilliant ways to use barley in your recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Banana cake recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020