- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 small french bread sticks
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers, rinsed
- 1 medium roma tomato (75g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 trimmed celery stalk (100g), chopped finely
- 1/4 cup (30g) seeded black olives, chopped finely
- 180 gram can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
- 5 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Combine oil and garlic in small bowl.
- 2Preheat grill.
- 3Trim ends from bread sticks; cut sticks into 1cm slices. Brush both sides with garlic oil; toast under grill until browned lightly both sides.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Divide niçoise mixture among bruschetta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020
- Garlic beef stir-fryNov 23, 2020
- Easy recipes with leeksNov 23, 2020
- Fettuccine carbonaraNov 23, 2020