- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 small french bread sticks
- 1 tablespoon drained baby capers, rinsed
- 1 medium roma tomato (75g), seeded, chopped finely
- 1 trimmed celery stalk (100g), chopped finely
- 1/4 cup (30g) seeded black olives, chopped finely
- 180 gram can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
- 5 drained anchovy fillets, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion (100g), chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Combine oil and garlic in small bowl.
- 2Preheat grill.
- 3Trim ends from bread sticks; cut sticks into 1cm slices. Brush both sides with garlic oil; toast under grill until browned lightly both sides.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Divide niçoise mixture among bruschetta.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Healthy meal ideas when you don't know what to makeYesterday 5:27am
- 10 recipes for a modern Australian ChristmasNov 10, 2019
- Cauliflower 'rice' pilafNov 07, 2019
- Chocolate sour cream cakeNov 06, 2019
- Tomato, prosciutto and mozzarella tartNov 06, 2019
- 13 ways with broad beansNov 05, 2019
- Spaghetti carbonaraNov 05, 2019
- Gingerbread biscuitsNov 05, 2019
- Prawn, pea & broad bean frittataNov 05, 2019
- The best finger foods for your next partyNov 03, 2019
- Very green veggie curryNov 03, 2019
- Snapper and tomato tray bakeNov 03, 2019
- Classic rum ballsNov 01, 2019
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsOct 31, 2019