- 4 slice wholemeal bread
- 2 tablespoon tomato chutney
- 4 rashers rindless bacon, halved and cooked
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 small (50g) eggs
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat sandwich maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Spread 2 slices bread with chutney. Arrange bacon on top around edges of bread creating a well in centre, sprinkle with chives. Lightly spray sandwich maker with cooking oil. Place bases in sandwich maker.
- 3Working quickly, break an egg into centre of each base and top with second slice of bread. Close sandwich maker (some egg may seep out).
- 4Cook, 5-10 minutes, until bread is golden and crisp. Serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsToday 7:15am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotToday 5:27am
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladToday 1:30am
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019