- 4 slice wholemeal bread
- 2 tablespoon tomato chutney
- 4 rashers rindless bacon, halved and cooked
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 small (50g) eggs
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat sandwich maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Spread 2 slices bread with chutney. Arrange bacon on top around edges of bread creating a well in centre, sprinkle with chives. Lightly spray sandwich maker with cooking oil. Place bases in sandwich maker.
- 3Working quickly, break an egg into centre of each base and top with second slice of bread. Close sandwich maker (some egg may seep out).
- 4Cook, 5-10 minutes, until bread is golden and crisp. Serve.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsYesterday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020