- 1 small red onion
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1Preheat grill (broiler).
- 2Peel onion and thinly slice. Cut asparagus into 2.5cm (1-inch) lengths.
- 3Heat oiled small frying pan; cook onion, stirring for 1 minute. Add asparagus, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 4Combine eggs, egg whites and cheese in medium jug. Pour over asparagus mixture. Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until frittata is browned underneath.
- 5Place pan under grill (broiler) for about 5 minutes or until frittata is set.
If the handle of your frying pan is not heatproof, cover it with aluminium foil before placing it under the grill.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic rum ballsToday 4:29am
- Cherry tomato and goats cheese bruschettaYesterday 1:00pm
- 13 Christmas cookies recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Gluten-free and dairy-free steamed puddingYesterday 1:00pm
- Salmon gravlax platterYesterday 1:00pm
- Perfect barbecue prawnsYesterday 1:00pm
- Our best bruschetta recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Sticky chicken wings with dipping sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Spiced pumpkin pies with honey & nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Garlic breadNov 24, 2020
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 23, 2020
- Mouthwatering glazed Christmas ham recipesNov 23, 2020
- Garlic beef stir-fryNov 23, 2020
- Easy recipes with leeksNov 23, 2020
- Fettuccine carbonaraNov 23, 2020