- 1 small red onion
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1Preheat grill (broiler).
- 2Peel onion and thinly slice. Cut asparagus into 2.5cm (1-inch) lengths.
- 3Heat oiled small frying pan; cook onion, stirring for 1 minute. Add asparagus, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 4Combine eggs, egg whites and cheese in medium jug. Pour over asparagus mixture. Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until frittata is browned underneath.
- 5Place pan under grill (broiler) for about 5 minutes or until frittata is set.
If the handle of your frying pan is not heatproof, cover it with aluminium foil before placing it under the grill.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Our 20 best tea cakes for your favourite cuppaYesterday 2:00pm
- Enchilada bakeYesterday 2:00pm
- 24 sour cream cakesYesterday 2:00pm
- Reuben jaffleYesterday 2:00pm
- 10 easy toastie recipes the whole family will enjoyYesterday 3:00am
- Easy combination fried riceJun 21, 2021
- Chocolate chip cookiesJun 21, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021