- 1 small red onion
- 170 gram (5½ ounces) asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1Preheat grill (broiler).
- 2Peel onion and thinly slice. Cut asparagus into 2.5cm (1-inch) lengths.
- 3Heat oiled small frying pan; cook onion, stirring for 1 minute. Add asparagus, cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- 4Combine eggs, egg whites and cheese in medium jug. Pour over asparagus mixture. Cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until frittata is browned underneath.
- 5Place pan under grill (broiler) for about 5 minutes or until frittata is set.
If the handle of your frying pan is not heatproof, cover it with aluminium foil before placing it under the grill.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- What you can cook in your air fryerYesterday 10:15pm
- 20 easy desserts made with your favourite cerealsYesterday 1:00pm
- Christmas tree shortbreadsYesterday 6:06am
- Jam shortbread snowflakesYesterday 6:00am
- Lemon chickenYesterday 3:57am
- Lemon chicken rissolesYesterday 3:27am
- No-bake Mars Bar sliceYesterday 1:41am
- White choc-mint candy cane barkYesterday 12:29am
- Chocolate and cherry bombe alaskaNov 29, 2021
- Four ways with stuffingNov 29, 2021
- Festive walnut shortbreadNov 29, 2021
- Our best-ever chicken burgerNov 29, 2021
- 20 salad recipes to serve with Christmas lunchNov 29, 2021
- Coconut riceNov 29, 2021