- 4 x 220g (7-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoon japanese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 green onion (scallion)
- 1Heat oiled large frying pan cook salmon, skin-side down, about 5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn salmon, add sauce to pan with mirin, the water and sugar, simmer, uncovered, until salmon is cooked as desired.
- 2Meanwhile, thinly slice onion.
- 3Serve salmon drizzled with pan juices, sprinkle with onion.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- ColeslawYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey soy nutsYesterday 1:00pm
- Millionaire's shortbreadYesterday 6:08am
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingYesterday 3:33am
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Mushroom and spinach bruschettaDec 08, 2019
- Chocolate hazelnut ice-cream pandoroDec 08, 2019
- Asparagus with crisp lentils and herb yoghurtDec 08, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 06, 2019
- Crispy roast potatoes with rosemary saltDec 05, 2019
- 34 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealDec 05, 2019