- 4 x 220g (7-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tablespoon japanese soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 green onion (scallion)
- 1Heat oiled large frying pan cook salmon, skin-side down, about 5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn salmon, add sauce to pan with mirin, the water and sugar, simmer, uncovered, until salmon is cooked as desired.
- 2Meanwhile, thinly slice onion.
- 3Serve salmon drizzled with pan juices, sprinkle with onion.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Tom yum fried rice with prawnsSep 16, 2019
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotSep 16, 2019
- Creamy chicken and pasta saladSep 16, 2019
- Vegetarian lasagne recipesSep 11, 2019
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeSep 11, 2019
- Jerk fish & slaw salad cupsSep 10, 2019
- Mixed berry and ricotta tartSep 10, 2019
- Chicken, burghul & pomegranate saladSep 09, 2019
- Fudgy choc-cherry biscuitsSep 06, 2019
- Flourless chocolate hazelnut cakeSep 06, 2019
- Potato bakeSep 06, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafSep 06, 2019
- Quiche LorraineSep 05, 2019