- 250 gram strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) strawberry-flavoured liqueur
- 3 cup (750ml) chilled prosecco
- 8 scoops vanilla bean gelato (250ml)
- 1Combine strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl. Stand 30 minutes.
- 2Spoon strawberry mixture into eight glasses; pour in prosecco. Carefully place a scoop of gelato into each glass. Serve immediately.
Prosecco is Italian sparkling white wine. You can use any sparkling white wine of your choice. You can use raspberries and raspberry-flavoured liqueur (framboise), if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Vanilla cake with vanilla bean icingOct 20, 2019
- Wheaty banana muffinsOct 20, 2019
- Honey joysOct 16, 2019
- Chicken curry recipesOct 16, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpOct 16, 2019
- French toastOct 16, 2019
- Peanut butter cookiesOct 16, 2019
- Ocean trout salad with edamame miso dressingOct 16, 2019
- Windsor shortbreadOct 16, 2019
- Coconut riceOct 16, 2019
- Best burger recipesOct 16, 2019
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsOct 16, 2019
- Sweet potato bubble and squeakOct 16, 2019
- Spiced apple filo coilOct 16, 2019
- Lemon curd cakeOct 16, 2019
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019