- 250 gram strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) strawberry-flavoured liqueur
- 3 cup (750ml) chilled prosecco
- 8 scoops vanilla bean gelato (250ml)
- 1Combine strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl. Stand 30 minutes.
- 2Spoon strawberry mixture into eight glasses; pour in prosecco. Carefully place a scoop of gelato into each glass. Serve immediately.
Prosecco is Italian sparkling white wine. You can use any sparkling white wine of your choice. You can use raspberries and raspberry-flavoured liqueur (framboise), if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lemon and meringue passionfruit messYesterday 4:46am
- Gluten-free strawberries and cream layer cakeYesterday 2:23am
- Easy apple pieOct 18, 2020
- Savoury minceOct 18, 2020
- Caramel tartsOct 18, 2020
- Delicious dessert recipesOct 18, 2020
- Shepherdless pieOct 18, 2020
- Sensational salmon pastasOct 18, 2020
- Blueberry and lemon delicious puddingOct 18, 2020
- Melting momentsOct 17, 2020
- Fresh apricot jamOct 17, 2020
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 17, 2020
- Sausage casseroleOct 17, 2020
- Blinis with smoked salmonOct 17, 2020
- Sensational spring and summer saladsOct 16, 2020