- 250 gram strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) strawberry-flavoured liqueur
- 3 cup (750ml) chilled prosecco
- 8 scoops vanilla bean gelato (250ml)
- 1Combine strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl. Stand 30 minutes.
- 2Spoon strawberry mixture into eight glasses; pour in prosecco. Carefully place a scoop of gelato into each glass. Serve immediately.
Prosecco is Italian sparkling white wine. You can use any sparkling white wine of your choice. You can use raspberries and raspberry-flavoured liqueur (framboise), if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Quick & easy minestroneToday 2:24am
- Salmon parcels with kipfler potatoesToday 12:03am
- 12 brussels sprouts recipesYesterday 1:10am
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 12:01am
- Parsnip noodles with spicy lamb meatball raguJul 17, 2019
- 10 oat dessert and snack recipesJul 17, 2019
- Mint jellyJul 17, 2019
- 12 brilliant baked cheesecakesJul 17, 2019
- Roasted sumac chicken with baby vegetablesJul 16, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootJul 16, 2019
- Easy bolognese recipesJul 16, 2019
- Layered banana butterscotch cakeJul 15, 2019
- French toastJul 13, 2019
- Fabulous French recipesJul 13, 2019
- Slow cooker beef rendangJul 13, 2019