- 250 gram strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) strawberry-flavoured liqueur
- 3 cup (750ml) chilled prosecco
- 8 scoops vanilla bean gelato (250ml)
- 1Combine strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl. Stand 30 minutes.
- 2Spoon strawberry mixture into eight glasses; pour in prosecco. Carefully place a scoop of gelato into each glass. Serve immediately.
Prosecco is Italian sparkling white wine. You can use any sparkling white wine of your choice. You can use raspberries and raspberry-flavoured liqueur (framboise), if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- What's in season in MarchYesterday 1:00pm
- Broccoli and Tom Yum prawn fried riceYesterday 5:12am
- Monte carlo biscuitsYesterday 3:00am
- Linguine with garlic prawns & chorizoYesterday 2:00am
- 10 quick and easy dessertsYesterday 1:02am
- Chewy chocolate sliceFeb 26, 2020
- Chelsea bunsFeb 26, 2020
- Salmon pattiesFeb 26, 2020
- Salmon niçoise tray bakeFeb 26, 2020
- Vanilla custard pieFeb 26, 2020
- Molten chocolate lava cakesFeb 26, 2020
- Mediterranean fish pieFeb 26, 2020
- Melt-and-mix strawberry yoghurt cakeFeb 26, 2020
- Vanilla panna cotta with berry compoteFeb 26, 2020
- White wine mussels with pearl couscousFeb 26, 2020