- 250 gram strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) strawberry-flavoured liqueur
- 3 cup (750ml) chilled prosecco
- 8 scoops vanilla bean gelato (250ml)
- 1Combine strawberries and liqueur in a small bowl. Stand 30 minutes.
- 2Spoon strawberry mixture into eight glasses; pour in prosecco. Carefully place a scoop of gelato into each glass. Serve immediately.
Prosecco is Italian sparkling white wine. You can use any sparkling white wine of your choice. You can use raspberries and raspberry-flavoured liqueur (framboise), if you like.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Custard tartToday 2:00pm
- Pumpkin sconesToday 2:00pm
- Vietnamese beef brisketMay 29, 2020
- Baked rice custardMay 29, 2020
- Braised beef brisketMay 28, 2020
- Camp oven lamb roast with vegetablesMay 28, 2020
- Pressure Cooker Beef BourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Hasselback potatoesMay 28, 2020
- All the classic curry recipesMay 28, 2020
- Espresso martini cocktailMay 28, 2020
- Beef and mushroom family pieMay 28, 2020
- All of our best nachos recipesMay 28, 2020
- Boeuf bourguignonMay 28, 2020
- Easy guacamoleMay 28, 2020
- Mulled wineMay 28, 2020
- Vegetarian pasta recipesMay 28, 2020