- 500 grams kipfler potatoes, halved lengthways
- 1 medium bulb garlic, halved crossways
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 200 grams green beans, trimmed
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 200 grams cherry truss tomatoes
- ½ cup (80g) kalamata olives
- 4 x150g salmon fillets, skin on, pin-boned, skin scored
- salsa verde, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
- 2Place potato and garlic in lined pan; drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season. Roast for 20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes; remove using a slotted spoon and refresh under cold water. Reserve until required.
- 4Bring water in pan back to the boil. Break one egg into a cup, then slide into pan; repeat with remaining eggs. When all eggs are in the pan, return water to the boil. Cover pan, then turn off heat; stand for 4 minutes or until a light film of egg white sets over yolks. Remove one egg at a time using a slotted spoon; place on paper towel to drain.
- 5Add tomatoes and olives to roasting pan; drizzle with remaining oil. Stir to mix well; roast for 10 minutes.
- 6Push tomato mixture to one side of pan; add seasoned salmon to other side, skin-side down, making sure salmon sits directly on pan. Roast salmon for 2 minutes; turn and roast for a further 2 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- 7Add green beans and eggs to pan; season to taste. Drizzle with salsa verde. Serve with remaining salsa verde to the side.
Use ocean trout fillets instead of salmon, if preferred.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 28 mango recipes for dessertOct 21, 2021
- 13 Spooky Halloween recipesOct 21, 2021
- Seeded pumpkin breadOct 21, 2021
- Apple crumbleOct 21, 2021
- Santorini tomato frittersOct 21, 2021
- Zucchini primavera with poached eggsOct 21, 2021
- Gluten-free banana breadOct 21, 2021
- Fresh tomato pizzettasOct 21, 2021
- Basic hummusOct 20, 2021
- Custard tartOct 20, 2021
- Our best hummus recipesOct 20, 2021
- Roti canai flatbreadOct 20, 2021
- Peaches and cream pieOct 20, 2021
- Our classic pavlova recipeOct 20, 2021