- 500 gram packet spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 250 gram pork mince
- 3/4 cup parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- chopped parsley, garlic bread, to serve
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions.
- 2In a medium saucepan heat oil on medium. Saute onion and garlic 4-5 minutes, until tender. Increase heat to high. Add wine and simmer 1-2 minutes, until reduced by two-thirds. Stir in stock and bring to simmer.
- 3Crumble mince into simmering stock and cook 4-5 minutes, breaking up lumps.
- 4Drain pasta and return to pan. Add pork mixture with parmesan, tossing well. Season to taste and add extra oil. Sprinkle parsley over and serve with garlic bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020