- 500 gram packet spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 250 gram pork mince
- 3/4 cup parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- chopped parsley, garlic bread, to serve
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions.
- 2In a medium saucepan heat oil on medium. Saute onion and garlic 4-5 minutes, until tender. Increase heat to high. Add wine and simmer 1-2 minutes, until reduced by two-thirds. Stir in stock and bring to simmer.
- 3Crumble mince into simmering stock and cook 4-5 minutes, breaking up lumps.
- 4Drain pasta and return to pan. Add pork mixture with parmesan, tossing well. Season to taste and add extra oil. Sprinkle parsley over and serve with garlic bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Meatball subsYesterday 11:12pm
- Arancini with prosciutto and peasJan 20, 2019
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpJan 17, 2019
- Vegan pumpkin maple waffles with pecanJan 16, 2019
- Bread and butter picklesJan 14, 2019
- Scrambled tofu wrapsJan 14, 2019
- Vegan "shepherdless" pieJan 14, 2019
- Sashimi tuna poke bowlJan 14, 2019
- Apricot choc-chip muesli barsJan 10, 2019
- Prawn, kale, and chickpea tabboulehJan 10, 2019
- Classic carrot cake with cream cheese frostingJan 10, 2019
- Sweet potato brownies with espresso toppingJan 10, 2019
- Kale and quinoa frittataJan 10, 2019