- 500 gram packet spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 250 gram pork mince
- 3/4 cup parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- chopped parsley, garlic bread, to serve
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions.
- 2In a medium saucepan heat oil on medium. Saute onion and garlic 4-5 minutes, until tender. Increase heat to high. Add wine and simmer 1-2 minutes, until reduced by two-thirds. Stir in stock and bring to simmer.
- 3Crumble mince into simmering stock and cook 4-5 minutes, breaking up lumps.
- 4Drain pasta and return to pan. Add pork mixture with parmesan, tossing well. Season to taste and add extra oil. Sprinkle parsley over and serve with garlic bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Peanut butter cookiesYesterday 1:00pm
- French toastYesterday 1:00pm
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpYesterday 1:00pm
- Chicken curry recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- Honey joysYesterday 1:00pm
- Windsor shortbreadYesterday 5:10am
- Coconut riceYesterday 4:54am
- Best burger recipesYesterday 4:33am
- Pumpkin and maple bacon tarts with fried eggsYesterday 3:55am
- Lemon curd cakeYesterday 3:01am
- Butter chickenOct 15, 2019
- Ultimate greek saladOct 15, 2019
- Vanilla sliceOct 15, 2019
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiOct 15, 2019
- Pho boOct 15, 2019
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019