- 500 gram packet spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 250 gram pork mince
- 3/4 cup parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- chopped parsley, garlic bread, to serve
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions.
- 2In a medium saucepan heat oil on medium. Saute onion and garlic 4-5 minutes, until tender. Increase heat to high. Add wine and simmer 1-2 minutes, until reduced by two-thirds. Stir in stock and bring to simmer.
- 3Crumble mince into simmering stock and cook 4-5 minutes, breaking up lumps.
- 4Drain pasta and return to pan. Add pork mixture with parmesan, tossing well. Season to taste and add extra oil. Sprinkle parsley over and serve with garlic bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Dinner date recipes to impressToday 5:50am
- The big chocolate cookieToday 5:26am
- Princess-themed birthday cakesToday 3:28am
- 100 years of Australian dinnersToday 1:19am
- Vietnamese lemongrass chicken bowlYesterday 11:51pm
- Coconut dessert recipesYesterday 11:00pm
- Fast dessertsYesterday 10:49pm
- Cheesy tuna pasta bakeYesterday 10:12pm
- Our unbeatable lemon curd recipeYesterday 8:00pm
- Quick and easy plum tartYesterday 1:00pm
- Quick versions of your favourite dessert recipesYesterday 1:00pm
- 20 easy vegetarian curry recipesMar 29, 2020
- Sourdough rye breadMar 29, 2020
- Easy boston bunMar 29, 2020
- Aussie damperMar 29, 2020