- 500 gram packet spaghetti
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 clove, crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 250 gram pork mince
- 3/4 cup parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- chopped parsley, garlic bread, to serve
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet instructions.
- 2In a medium saucepan heat oil on medium. Saute onion and garlic 4-5 minutes, until tender. Increase heat to high. Add wine and simmer 1-2 minutes, until reduced by two-thirds. Stir in stock and bring to simmer.
- 3Crumble mince into simmering stock and cook 4-5 minutes, breaking up lumps.
- 4Drain pasta and return to pan. Add pork mixture with parmesan, tossing well. Season to taste and add extra oil. Sprinkle parsley over and serve with garlic bread.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Deep-pan pepperoni pizzaAug 15, 2022
- How to bake fresh sourdough batardAug 15, 2022
- Mushroom and goat’s cheese ravioliAug 15, 2022
- Grilled chicken with barley pilafAug 15, 2022
- 28 easy cheesecake slicesAug 15, 2022
- Pasta winterveraAug 15, 2022
- 24 vegetarian lasagne recipesAug 15, 2022
- Tuna mornayAug 15, 2022
- 31 brilliant baked cheesecakesAug 14, 2022
- Overnight oats with muddled strawberriesAug 14, 2022
- Classic blueberry muffinsAug 14, 2022
- 35 vegetarian dishes featuring mushroomAug 12, 2022
- Mushroom soupAug 11, 2022
- 46 creative ways with carrotsAug 11, 2022