- 1 medium (400g) orange sweet potato, sliced thinly
- 1 medium (400g) purple sweet potato, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g piece skinless boneless ocean trout
- 1 sheet toasted seaweed (nori), sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed, sliced
Edamame miso dressing
- ⅔ cup (80g) frozen shelled edamame (soybeans), blanched, drained
- ⅓ cup (95g) kefir or Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 green onion (green shallot), trimmed, chopped, green tops reserved and shredded
- 1½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons white (shiro) miso paste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- 2Place sweet potato and half the oil in a large bowl and toss to coat. Spread, in a single layer, on lined tray. Season; roast sweet potato for 25 minutes or until tender and browned lightly.
- 3Brush trout with remaining oil; place on tray with sweet potato. Season; roast for 8 minutes or until trout is just cooked through.
- 4Increase oven temperature to 220°C (200°C fan-forced). Combine seaweed, sesame seeds and sesame oil on a small oven tray; mix well, then spread evenly over tray. Roast for 3 minutes or until dry and crisp. Cool; crumble coarsely.
- 5Place sweet potato and snow peas on a platter. Spoon over Edamame Miso Dressing; flake over trout. Scatter with edamame, shredded green onion tops reserved from the dressing and seaweed mixture; serve.
Edamame miso dressing
- 6Blend ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth; season. (Makes 1 cup.)
Not suitable to freeze or microwave.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- 20 indulgent dark chocolate recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Embrace eggplant with these tasty recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Chopped tomato salad with sesame saltFeb 16, 2020
- 14 tantalising tiramisu recipesFeb 16, 2020
- Flourless chocolate, prune & hazelnut cakeFeb 16, 2020
- Dark chocolate mud cakeFeb 16, 2020
- Sesame chicken katsu saladFeb 13, 2020
- How to: BarbecueFeb 13, 2020
- Apricot and tahini bliss ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Choc-nut brownie ballsFeb 13, 2020
- Vegetable gado gado with peanut sauceFeb 13, 2020
- Loaded potato saladFeb 13, 2020
- Shepherdless pieFeb 13, 2020