- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (80g) grated tasty cheese
- 30 gram butter
- 1 tomato (150g), seeded, diced
- 1/4 red onion (25g), diced
- 1/2 green capsicum (75g), diced
- 1 long fresh green chilli, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1Beat eggs, milk and cheese with fork in large bowl until just combined; season to taste. Combine tomato, onion, capsicum and chilli in medium bowl.
- 2Melt a quarter of the butter in small non-stick frying pan; pour in quarter of egg mixture. Cook until just set; sprinkle over quarter of tomato mixture. Fold over; slide onto heated plate. Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture and tomato mixture to make another three omelettes.
- 3Serve omelettes sprinkled with coriander.
Don't overbeat the eggs or they will be tough when cooked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The-night-before Christmas ice-cream cakeYesterday 11:50pm
- CassataYesterday 1:00pm
- Hash brownsYesterday 1:00pm
- Lemon meringue sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- How to make the perfect Christmas puddingYesterday 1:58am
- Julie Goodwin shares her chocolate trifle recipeNov 20, 2019
- Melting momentsNov 20, 2019
- Best ever Christmas fruit cake recipeNov 20, 2019
- Fresh apricot jamNov 20, 2019
- Spiced Christmas biscuitsNov 20, 2019
- Super-moist rich fruit cakeNov 20, 2019
- How to cook lamb backstrapNov 20, 2019
- Brandy custardNov 20, 2019
- Moist Christmas cakeNov 20, 2019
- Classic boiled Christmas puddingNov 20, 2019