- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (80g) grated tasty cheese
- 30 gram butter
- 1 tomato (150g), seeded, diced
- 1/4 red onion (25g), diced
- 1/2 green capsicum (75g), diced
- 1 long fresh green chilli, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1Beat eggs, milk and cheese with fork in large bowl until just combined; season to taste. Combine tomato, onion, capsicum and chilli in medium bowl.
- 2Melt a quarter of the butter in small non-stick frying pan; pour in quarter of egg mixture. Cook until just set; sprinkle over quarter of tomato mixture. Fold over; slide onto heated plate. Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture and tomato mixture to make another three omelettes.
- 3Serve omelettes sprinkled with coriander.
Don't overbeat the eggs or they will be tough when cooked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 ways with lemon curdAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- 15 sweet and savoury scrollsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- How to make basic sconesAug 09, 2020
- Rice salad recipes for healthy lunchesAug 06, 2020
- Cheesy pastry twistsAug 05, 2020
- Easy Spanish paella recipesAug 05, 2020
- Brilliant broccoli recipesAug 05, 2020
- Lasagne recipe collectionAug 05, 2020