- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (80g) grated tasty cheese
- 30 gram butter
- 1 tomato (150g), seeded, diced
- 1/4 red onion (25g), diced
- 1/2 green capsicum (75g), diced
- 1 long fresh green chilli, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- 1Beat eggs, milk and cheese with fork in large bowl until just combined; season to taste. Combine tomato, onion, capsicum and chilli in medium bowl.
- 2Melt a quarter of the butter in small non-stick frying pan; pour in quarter of egg mixture. Cook until just set; sprinkle over quarter of tomato mixture. Fold over; slide onto heated plate. Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture and tomato mixture to make another three omelettes.
- 3Serve omelettes sprinkled with coriander.
Don't overbeat the eggs or they will be tough when cooked.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Chilli con carneYesterday 1:15am
- What's in season in January?Jan 20, 2020
- Chilli con capsicumJan 19, 2020
- Gai lan and mushroom five-spice stir-fryJan 19, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateJan 16, 2020
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceJan 16, 2020
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoJan 16, 2020
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020