- cooking-oil spray
- 2 large eggplants (1kg), cut into 1cm slices
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), chopped finely
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Mint yoghurt dressing
- 1/2 cup (140g) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1Spray heated barbecue grill plate with cooking-oil spray for 2 seconds. Cook eggplant, about 2 minutes each side, until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, make mint yoghurt dressing.
- 3To make the mint yoghurt dressing: Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Divide eggplant, tomato and parsley among serving plates; drizzle with dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Classic lamingtonsJan 25, 2020
- Lamington popsJan 25, 2020
- Churros with hot chocolateYesterday 1:00pm
- Ricotta cheesecake with mangoYesterday 1:00pm
- Bourbon & molasses barbecue sauceYesterday 1:00pm
- Passionfruit cheesecake sliceJan 15, 2020
- Paprika chicken with chilli sauceJan 15, 2020
- Crab and zucchini spaghettiJan 15, 2020
- Quick three-cheese frittataJan 15, 2020
- Prawn cocktail platterJan 15, 2020
- Chicken skewers with green olive dressingJan 15, 2020
- Three-ingredient plum tartJan 15, 2020
- Linguine with garlic prawnsJan 15, 2020
- Lamb kofta with yoghurtJan 15, 2020
- Scone recipesJan 15, 2020