- cooking-oil spray
- 2 large eggplants (1kg), cut into 1cm slices
- 2 large tomatoes (440g), chopped finely
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Mint yoghurt dressing
- 1/2 cup (140g) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- 1Spray heated barbecue grill plate with cooking-oil spray for 2 seconds. Cook eggplant, about 2 minutes each side, until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, make mint yoghurt dressing.
- 3To make the mint yoghurt dressing: Combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- 4Divide eggplant, tomato and parsley among serving plates; drizzle with dressing.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy loaf cake recipes for morning teaYesterday 2:00pm
- Our best Asian-inspired vegetarian recipesYesterday 2:00pm
- RatatouilleYesterday 6:11am
- Healthy lunch ideas you'll actually be excited to eatYesterday 5:43am
- Easy cheesecake slicesAug 11, 2020
- Sugar-free recipesAug 11, 2020
- 20 traditional Australian recipesAug 11, 2020
- Dark and dreamy chocolate cakeAug 11, 2020
- Melting momentsAug 09, 2020
- Chai-roasted pumpkin soup with honey walnutsAug 09, 2020
- 20 Australian biscuits from our childhoodsAug 09, 2020
- Lemon curd and poppy seed crêpe cakeAug 09, 2020
- White sauceAug 09, 2020
- Yorkshire puddings with gravyAug 09, 2020
- Easy capsicum recipesAug 09, 2020
- Beef stroganoffAug 09, 2020