Regardless of whether you're looking to eat vegan or simply trying to cut down your weekly intake of meat or dairy, eating plant-based meals can have huge benefits to your health.
The vegan food groups (fruits, vegetables, grains, beans and nuts) come packed with energy-boosting nutrients and vitamins and, when prepped the right way, can make recipe go-tos even more delish.
Websites such as VegKit.com make it easy to eat vegan. Housing more than 100 incredibly yummy and easy-to-follow plant-based recipes, you can keep your mealtimes mega-tasty and free of any weekly repetition.
To get you started or to keep you going on the vegan bandwagon, we've rounded up 10 easy recipes that will have you hooked from the very first bite.
This recipe collection is brought to you by VegKit.com
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Nasi goreng with chicken and shrimpToday 1:00pm
- French toastToday 1:00pm
- Honey joysToday 1:00pm
- Best burger recipesToday 4:33am
- Butter chickenYesterday 4:00pm
- Vanilla sliceYesterday 1:00pm
- Ultimate greek saladYesterday 1:00pm
- Pistachio, honey and cardamom kulfiYesterday 1:00pm
- Pho boYesterday 1:00am
- Pickled baby beetrootOct 13, 2019
- Beef stroganoffOct 13, 2019
- Vietnamese meatball and lettuce wrapOct 13, 2019
- Strawberry jelly sliceOct 13, 2019
- Melting momentsOct 10, 2019
- Lamb souvlakiOct 10, 2019
- Pumpkin pieOct 09, 2019