Regardless of whether you're looking to eat vegan or simply trying to cut down your weekly intake of meat or dairy, eating plant-based meals can have huge benefits to your health.
The vegan food groups (fruits, vegetables, grains, beans and nuts) come packed with energy-boosting nutrients and vitamins and, when prepped the right way, can make recipe go-tos even more delish.
Websites such as VegKit.com make it easy to eat vegan. Housing more than 100 incredibly yummy and easy-to-follow plant-based recipes, you can keep your mealtimes mega-tasty and free of any weekly repetition.
To get you started or to keep you going on the vegan bandwagon, we've rounded up 10 easy recipes that will have you hooked from the very first bite.
This recipe collection is brought to you by VegKit.com
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Rich chocolate fudge recipeYesterday 9:00pm
- Classic roast chicken with gravyYesterday 6:00pm
- Honey soy nutsDec 09, 2019
- ColeslawDec 09, 2019
- Millionaire's shortbreadDec 09, 2019
- Christmas celebration salad with maple dressingDec 09, 2019
- Spinach dip cob loafDec 08, 2019
- Spiced sweet potato tartDec 08, 2019
- Sweet potato, mint and goat’s cheese tartletsDec 08, 2019
- Christmas dinners that aren't Christmas hamDec 08, 2019
- Mushroom and spinach bruschettaDec 08, 2019
- Asparagus with crisp lentils and herb yoghurtDec 08, 2019
- Chocolate hazelnut ice-cream pandoroDec 08, 2019
- A very vegetarian ChristmasDec 06, 2019