Regardless of whether you're looking to eat vegan or simply trying to cut down your weekly intake of meat or dairy, eating plant-based meals can have huge benefits to your health.
The vegan food groups (fruits, vegetables, grains, beans and nuts) come packed with energy-boosting nutrients and vitamins and, when prepped the right way, can make recipe go-tos even more delish.
Websites such as VegKit.com make it easy to eat vegan. Housing more than 100 incredibly yummy and easy-to-follow plant-based recipes, you can keep your mealtimes mega-tasty and free of any weekly repetition.
To get you started or to keep you going on the vegan bandwagon, we've rounded up 10 easy recipes that will have you hooked from the very first bite.
This recipe collection is brought to you by VegKit.com
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Classic lamingtonsToday 8:00pm
- Lamington popsToday 1:00pm
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these good-luck dishesYesterday 1:00pm
- Beet and black bean burgerJan 23, 2020
- Sticky wing with sesame saltJan 23, 2020
- Salmon and potato salad with mustardy dressingJan 23, 2020
- How to bake basic damper while campingJan 23, 2020
- Korean-style barbecued chicken riceJan 23, 2020
- "Eat your greens" chicken saladJan 23, 2020
- Sticky pork with sweet and sour saladJan 23, 2020
- Broccoli and paneer saag curryJan 23, 2020
- Roast pumpkin dip with spiced chickpeasJan 23, 2020
- Szechuan-style chilli eggplantJan 23, 2020
- Paper cup popsiclesJan 23, 2020
- Green minestrone with pestoJan 23, 2020