- 375 gram zucchini, finely grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 rashers bacon, finely chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- salt, pepper
- parsley sprig, to garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced).
- 2In a large bowl, combine zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese, sifted flour, oil, and lightly beaten eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Pour into a well greased lamington tin (16cm x 26cm).
- 4Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until well browned.
- 5Cut into squares and garnish with parsley, if desired, before serving.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Lamb goulashYesterday 2:00pm
- 34 chocolate recipes for those of us who can't get enoughYesterday 5:44am
- Quinoa recipes that really hit the spotYesterday 5:27am
- Juice recipes to rival those bought in-storeYesterday 3:00am
- 40 cauliflower recipesJul 24, 2021
- 34 delicious duck recipesJul 24, 2021
- 20 of our tastiest savoury tartsJul 24, 2021
- Roast chicken with herb stuffingJul 24, 2021
- Make these beef taco pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make Aussie meat pies in the pie makerJul 22, 2021
- Make butter chicken roti pies in your pie makerJul 22, 2021
- How to make custard tarts in your pie makerJul 22, 2021