- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons za'atar
- 4 180g skinless boneless snapper fillets
- ½ cup (100g) red quinoa, rinsed
- 4 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped coarsely
- 200 grams grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup (80ml) tahini
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 1Make quinoa tabbouleh and tahini sauce.
- 2Combine oil, za'atar and fish in a large bowl; season. Cook fish on a heated grill plate (or grill or barbecue) over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- 3Serve fish with quinoa tabbouleh and tahini sauce.
- 4Place quinoa and 1 cup (250ml) water in a small saucepan; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Combine quinoa, parsley, tomato and green onion in a large bowl. Combine oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season to taste. Pour dressing over tabbouleh, then stir to combine; set aside.
- 5Whisk ingredients and ¼ cup (60ml) water in a small bowl until combined; season to taste. Makes 1 cup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- Easy combination fried riceYesterday 3:00am
- Chocolate chip cookiesYesterday 1:21am
- Pulled salmon tortillas with red cabbage slawJun 20, 2021
- Corned beef and red cabbage sandwichJun 20, 2021
- Potato and leek soupJun 20, 2021
- Spaghetti carbonara with peasJun 20, 2021
- Our best brussels sprouts recipesJun 20, 2021
- Miso noodle hotpotJun 20, 2021
- Cheesy polenta and sausage bakeJun 20, 2021
- Mini chicken and leek piesJun 20, 2021
- Savoury pie recipes that will feed the familyJun 20, 2021
- Easy risotto recipesJun 19, 2021
- Our best pancakes recipeJun 19, 2021
- 23 luscious lamb recipes for your slow cookerJun 19, 2021
- Indian roasted tomatoes, chickpeas and chilliJun 19, 2021