- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons za'atar
- 4 180g skinless boneless snapper fillets
- ½ cup (100g) red quinoa, rinsed
- 4 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped coarsely
- 200 grams grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green onions (scallions), sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅓ cup (80ml) tahini
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 2 small cloves garlic, crushed
- 1Make quinoa tabbouleh and tahini sauce.
- 2Combine oil, za'atar and fish in a large bowl; season. Cook fish on a heated grill plate (or grill or barbecue) over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- 3Serve fish with quinoa tabbouleh and tahini sauce.
- 4Place quinoa and 1 cup (250ml) water in a small saucepan; bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and quinoa is tender. Combine quinoa, parsley, tomato and green onion in a large bowl. Combine oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season to taste. Pour dressing over tabbouleh, then stir to combine; set aside.
- 5Whisk ingredients and ¼ cup (60ml) water in a small bowl until combined; season to taste. Makes 1 cup.
The Latest from Australian Women's Weekly Food
- The basic crepe recipe every cook needsNov 25, 2021
- Fresh apricot jamNov 25, 2021
- Honey and orange glazed hamNov 25, 2021
- 35 side dishes to complete your Christmas mealNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit yoghurt cupcakesNov 25, 2021
- Bear clawsNov 25, 2021
- Five ingredient beef tacosNov 25, 2021
- Fruit mince swirl piesNov 25, 2021
- 20 beautiful biscotti recipesNov 25, 2021
- Passionfruit and lemon butterNov 25, 2021
- Tandoori chicken with cucumber saladNov 25, 2021
- SkordaliaNov 25, 2021
- Seafood chowderNov 25, 2021
- Pistachio and cranberry biscottiNov 25, 2021
- How to make pork laksa with five ingredientsNov 25, 2021